neo's crap :D

speedpaint

took about an hour. started off a warrior guy that can shape every limb to weapons and stuff, turned into a skeleton biomass warrior. srs. idk.

and since its a bit blurry,

the sharpened version

still a wip. I don't know what I should make the hand. D: maybe a giant blade. or a saw thing.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Awwww those Togekisses look awesome, dude. I really love the Torterra and the little Shroomish and Oddish and other doodles, though. You have a really nice airy way of using line that adds a lot of great motion and energy to your drawings. Then you do a really clean but creepy Wooper, and the Plankton drawing somehow reminds me of Edward Gorey on acid, haha. Really great stuff, man. Thanks for emulating my stuff <3

Awwww those Togekisses look awesome, dude. I really love the Torterra and the little Shroomish and Oddish and other doodles, though. You have a really nice airy way of using line that adds a lot of great motion and energy to your drawings. Then you do a really clean but creepy Wooper, and the Plankton drawing somehow reminds me of Edward Gorey on acid, haha. Really great stuff, man. Thanks for emulating my stuff <3
thanks for the post. :D
emulating your style is fun, tbh.

anyway, a few new things.

Haha, great update man (btw, do you go by neo?). I LOVE the primeape. I just can't get over his creepiness, and how soft he looks at the same time.

OMG! Please finish that Garchamp that you started in the beginning of this thread. If you finish it, I will give you a cookie!!! Like I'll do anything if you finish it. It looks so godly! :pimp:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)