Item: red orb
Evs:Attack 252/SpD 128/Speed 128
Nature:Careful
Ability:Desolate Land
-Precipice Blades
-Fire punch
-Rock Polish
-Stone edge
1)Primal-groudon is an op pokemon and i , had to put it on my team because it counters so many pokemon 2)After the first rock polish it pretty much out speeds every pokemon in the game and pretty much one shots most of it's counters

Arceus-water
Item: Splash plate
Evs:Hp 252/ SpA 128/ Speed 128
Nature:modest
Ability:Multitype
-Calm mind
-Recover
-Judgment
-Earth power
1)Having that extra HP on arcuse is amazing because it lets me have at least 3 calm mind from a super effictive move 2)Water type is in my opinion the best type for arceus because in competitive there are not many electric/grass type pokemon due to the lack of good legendaries of those two types 3)Having the unexpected earth power that perfectly counters primal-groudon takes a huge threat off the table

Necrozma-Dusk-mane
Item:Ultranecrozium Z
Evs:Speed 252/ attack 252/ HP 4
Nature:Jolly
-Swords Dance
-Sunsteel Strike
-Photon Geyser
-Outrage
1) a perfect sweeper and a perfect counter to strong fairy types such as xerneas 2) The perfect combination of Tanky, strong and extremly fast makes it an amazing pokemon for uber comptitive

Lugia
Item:Leftovers
Evs:Def 252/SpD 192/SpA 92
Nature:Calm
-Aeroblast
-Toxic
-Reflect
-Roost
1) A great tank that can take hits on hits and still keeps going 2) The 1/4 resistant to fighting types makes it the perfect wall to counter fighting type sweepee teams

Xerneas
Item:Power Herb
Evs: Speed 252/ SpA 128/ HP 128
Nature:Timid
-Moonblast
-Geomancy
-aromatherapy
-Defog
1)The best thing about xerneas that is could be used as sweeper or a support pokemon
i persobally use it more as a support with the aromatherapy and the defog

Mega-Mewtwo X
Item:Mewtwonite X
Evs:Attack 252/ Speed 252/ HP 4
Nature:Jolly
-Zen Headbutt
-Drain punch
-Foulplay
-Ice punch
1) Mega-Mewtwo X is one of the best if not the best pokemon stats wise so it sounds like the perfect mega sweeper 2) i went from Mega-Aggron to Mega-Gengar to Mega-Diancie non of them appeared to be as good as this pokemon

I personally think that some of the ideas of this team are interesting, but a few things that I think could be improved on are,

(Look at your lugia) investing into hp as opposed to both defensive stats is more efficient. After doing some damage calculations I found that investing 252 evs into hp and 32 into defense gave better results on both the physical and special sides of defense saving you 160 evs in the process
IMG_1376.PNG
IMG_1377.PNG

All of the below is just my opinion the stuff up there is what matters.
Coverage...
Currently your coverage is lacking in all but two of your Pokémon mewtwo and groudon seem fine, arceus and necrozma are bearable, but lugia and xerneas are just incredibly limited when it comes to offensive options.
Although the common answer to this issue would probably just be to switch out, xerneas can't afford to lose all of its boosts to a switch. Even if it could, the most viable mega in ubers right now is mega gengar who's shadow tag(which locks an opponent into battle, preventing switches), and poison typing (which means it will probably carry a STAB sluge wave, and resists moonblast) give it the perfect tools to dispatch of your particular set 50% of the time assuming that xerneas has already taken 25% damage, but since it's your only defoger it probably has. Overall I believe that your xerneas is being under-utilized, trying to run both an offensive and support set just doesn't work overly well. I would recommend removing geomancy in place of light screen, and thinking of switching out moonblast for a suprise physical move which can do surprisingly high damage coming off of a base 131 attack stat. After seeing the role it plays in your team I would recommend against making it the classic special attacker set, but you could.
Defensive Mons
Currently in your team I see 4 offensive mons a cleric and a defensive mon. Lugia seems to be your only switch in to a powerful physical move and you don't appear to have a switch for a powerful special attack. Changing evs around on lugia could allow it to do both seeing its monstrous sp def stat.

Your evs in groudon primal are bad. Change your set:

Groudon (primal-groudon)
Item: red orb
Evs:Attack 158/224 SpD /Speed 128
Nature:ADAMANT
Ability:Desolate Land
-Precipice Blades
-Fire punch
-Rock Polish
-Stone edge

You have the same special defense points and more attack.

Xerneas timid max speed with geomancy is just awful. Use other evs, for example:

EVs: 48 HP / 154 Def / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature

Lugia needs max HP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)