My uber team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I've only posted once before on RMT, in the OU forum, back before Smogon got screwed up. I want some opinions on my Uber team.

The designated lead:

Deoxys-D @Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Spe, 4 SpD
Nature: Timid
-Trick
-T-wave
-Spikes
-Recover
Now, this set may seem a little crazy, but I can say, from experience, IT IS EFFECTIVE. Don't wanna Trick-cripple? Set up spikes, or maybe cripple a threat with t-wave. Maybe trick an offensive mon into a set up move, or a defensive mon into... Well, anything. Except Spikes, because that can be a damn nuisance especially since there is no spinner on this team. After Trick-crippling, switch safely into whatever the hell you want. I usually go into Darkrai or Skymin.

The special sweeper

Darkrai @Lum Berry
EVs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP
-Dark Void
-Nasty Plot
-Dark Pulse
-Focus Blast
Standard sweeper Darkrai set. Works well in conjunction with Deo-D because you can cripple 2 mons, one with sleep and one with a scarf. Not much to say here except comment on its amazing power.

The Physical Sweeper

Arceus-Ghost @spooky Plate
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Nature: Jolly
-Shadow Force
-EQ
-SD
-Extremespeed
Basically using Extremekiller Arceus on Arceus Ghost. Used for screwing up Extremekiller Arceus, and its awesome capacity to sweep. Shadow Force is used over Shadow Claw for raw power, and because I'm fairly good at predicting :p Has great synergy with Darkrai as well. Used also as a spinblocker.

The Avenger (Doesn't that sound so much cooler than Revenge Killer?)

Palkia @Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 Atk
Nature: Hasty
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Hydro Pump
-Stone Edge
Awesome Revenge Killer. Outspeeds the whole tier (I think) and switches in on Choice-Locked Kyogre's (the most common) Water Spout. Obliterates Forry even in the rain. Stone Edge is on the set to destroy Ho-Oh, which gives my team trouble.

Tank/pHazer

Dialga @Lefties
EVs: 200 SpD, 252 HP, 56 Atk
Nature: Brave
-Dragon Claw
-Fire Blast
-Dragon Tail
-SR
Useful for pHazing threats, because it's bulky. Murders Forry with Fire Blast. Sets up SR. Does damage. That's pretty much it.

The Best Uber Ever.

Shaymin-S @Lefties
EVs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP
-Leech Seed
-Substitute
-Seed Flare
-Air Slash
My favorite uber :DWorks amazingly with Deo-D as it can come in on the choice-locked mon, and set up sub. After Leech-Seeding whatever the switch in is, it can attack with 60% Flinch Air Slash or 80% SpD drop Seed Flare. I have swept half of my opponents' teams with this, before switching out.

Well, that's the team! Please tell me what you think :D

Your images are rather large. Can you please find smaller ones? Darkrai, Palkia, and Shaymin-S are taking up a decent fraction of the post.

Can you also add three lines of description to each Pokemon? This allows us to understand why you chose a particular Pokemon to be put onto your team.

One nitpick I do have, Palkia really doesn't need Stone Edge, Hydro Pump is loads to Ho-Oh to begin with. Spacial Rend or Thunder are better choices. And switch nature to Timid.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
your descriptions are a bit lacking, especially dialga's and darkrai's. a minimum of three lines is required. pm me your updated descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)