XY OU My first team

sorry if i do things wrong but... its my first team it can be forgetton right? no? anyway to the team! btw i wont show ivs because its pretty obvious what they will be
Azumarill
this is the usual belly drum sweeper zoomarell i picked it other other belly drum sweepers because of its type holding a sitrus berry ability:HUGE POWER! moveset: 1.belly drum 2.aqua jet 3.waterfall 4.play rough O_O EVS:252 attack 200 speed and 52 hp
mega charizard Y
the usual charizard Y well he is good so #noshame
air slash flamethrower solar beam and dragon pulse (im not displaying item and ability because they have to be that item for it to work and that ability) EVS:252 S-attack 252 speed 6 sp-def
Ferrothorn
usual lead ferrothorn basically...
item:focus sash ability:iron barbs moveset:1.stealth rock 2.iron defence 3.gyro ball 4.explosion
Evs:252 defence 252 S-defence 6 attack
Gliscor (stall master)
I say stall master to trick people its an offensive gliscor.
Item:toxic orb ability:poison heal moveset:protect earthquake acrobatics fling
Evs:252 def 252 atk 4 S-def
Sylveon (Dragonborn)
the ultimate dragon slayer and special bulker who can make people horny
item:leftovers ability:cute charm
moveset:moonblast calm mind wish heal bell
Evs:252 S-attack 252-S-def 6 hp
Rotom-wash
if ferrothorn isnt a safe lead this thing leads instead volt switches and goes into somthin else
item:specs ability:levitate
Moveset: volt switch hydro pump thunderbolt HP:ice

Attachments

SketchUp

Don't let your memes be dreams
The standard is

Pokemon @ Item
Ability:
EVs: (example: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 SpD
Nature
- Move
- Move
- Move
- Move

Also, you need at least 3 lines description on every pokemon why you use that, why that moveset etc.

The team:
You have a nice Fire-Water-Grass core. I have some suggestions though:
*Azumarill needs 4 more EVs on speed, because you're missing some EVs. I think Knock Off or Superpower > Waterfall
*On Charizard-Y I'd use Fire Blast over Flamethrower. The accuracy is lower but the reward is higher and you're able to OHKO some pokémon much easier. I'd also change Air Slash because it doesn't give that much extra coverage. Focus Blast or Roost is a better option
*Ferrothorn is very bulky and sash is not needed. It's only OHKO'd by only a few pokémon, and you shouldn't stay in on Ferrothorn when you're opponent has a Charizard who can Fire Blast you to dead. The moveset and EV Spread is also pretty strange so I suggest you the following set

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers / Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron barbs
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def / SpD, 4 Atk
IVs: 0 Speed
Relaxed / Sassy Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Protect

I'm not sure about offensive Gliscor, but if you really want to run it, you do not have the best moveset.
Gliscor @ Flying Gem
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
This moveset will probably work out much better for a offensive Gliscor.

Sylveon definitely needs Pixilate over Cute Charm and Hyper Voice over Moonblast.

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Heal Bell / Toxic
- Protect / Calm Mind

Also, what are your EVs on Rotom-W?

Last edited:
oops forgot my evs on the washing machine 252 hp 252 spa 6 def also thanks for the suggestions and things but i like my own gliscor set for reasons such as cant be statused can poison people with fling and can trick people that its actually a defencive gliscor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)