My first full custom sprite is beginning to shape up...

Hello, I hope to make eventually a full custom sprite of Nephenee from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and FE: Radiant Dawn. She's a minor character, but her overpowered stats saved my ass in Path of Radiance (go go Wraith + Vantage, max speed at 20/8, awesome defenses and good attack)

Anyway... I was hoping I can get some critisism on my first sprite. I'm doing it FE6/7/8 style... so yeah, it is kinda really tiny. Eventually I'll create a whole attack animation out of this... but I have a feeling getting the first one done would be the hardest. Anyway, here's my first frame.

Tiny? Perhaps... But I'm doing it again, FE style. Here's an example of a full animation from one of these games. And yeah... I know it ain't much now, but I'd like to get advice before continuing. If I mess up now, then the mistake will be copied over for many more frames to come...

Good ol' Critical Hit Lyn with her legendary Weapon ;-p Okay, so maybe mine won't look that good, but thats what I'm aiming for eventually.

Actually, I'd be happy if I can get something as good as FE8 Amelia...

Anyway, any criticisms? This is one of my first pixel art work... and perhaps one of my first serious projects as an artist... so don't be afraid to bash it hard >_>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)