SM OU My first ever competitive team

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y (WallBraker)
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast -Roost Charizard is my favorite pokemon and I choose its mega Y form because i like it more and i like its wall breaking potential.Bassicly his role in the team is wallbreaking but it could also be used as a late game cleaner.Fire Blast is a very powerfull STAB move that help zard a lot,Solar Beam and Focus Blast aare there for covrage so that zard dont lose against water/steel/rock types and roost its there for more sustain so zard can stay more on the field .also roost heals zard back to full HP after stheath rocks.
Tapu Koko @ Leftovers
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 20 HP / 252 SpA / 20 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Defog
- Roost
-Volt Switch So Tapu Koko is the hazzard control in this team.I like Tapu Koko a lot bcs its ability to get electric terrain up in the field.while the terrain is up hazzards cannot be used.Also Tapu Koko serves as a strong pivot that can come in and dish out a lot of damage in the process .Thunderbolt is a strong STAB move,Defog is there to remove the hazzards.Roost is for sustain and Volt Switch is here to keep the momentum while also helping other pokemons pivoting in.I gave Koko some HP and SpD so that it can take hits better
Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Gunk Shot
- Spikes
- U-turn Greninja is here to provide the team with some offensive capability.I gave him Ice Beam so i wont lose to Dragon tpyes like Salamance,Garchomp or Landorus-T or Gliscor.Gunk Shot is here for the fairy types and grass types such as Clefable and Tangrowth.Spikes to setup hazard and also tricking opposing electric types such as Koko.U-Turn is great for keeping the momentum and also makes with Koko A Volt-Turn combination.I gave him max attack to be sure it kills opposing threats.
Hawlucha @ Electric Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 36 SpD / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- High Jump Kick
- Roost
Hawlucha is a late game sweeper .After all the opposing pokemon that couldve threaten him are gone Hawlucha becomes a wracking ball that can easily shread through teams . Swords Dance is a setup move that allows hawlucha to hit harder and kill mons that wouldve taken neutral damage from hawluchas STAB moves,Acrobatcis is a nice STAB moves that is very powerfull after the electric seed is consumed,High Jump Kick is another STAB move that is very powerfull while it has a big trowback if you missed it and Roost is here for more sustain
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Def / 232 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Ferrothorn is the lead in our team.He provide the team with some defensive capability while also helping Zard Y with the water types pokemons such as Tapu FIni.Sthealth Rocks are our hazard that helps against other Charizards and Flyng types as a whole,Leech Seed is here for some sustain while also melting down the opposing pokemons or even force some swtiches,Gyro Ball is for some cheap Damage and for ferro to not be a setup father,and Power Whip is a nice STAB move that helps against water types
Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide I put excadril in the team for some speed control.He also provide some hazzard control with Rapid Spin while also helping Zard by taking down heatran with Eartquake.Rapid Spin is here for hazzard control as i said,Eartquake is a nice STAB move helping against some steel types as Magearna and Heatran,Iron head is another STAB move that helps taking dpwm opposing fairy types and Rock Slide helps agains other Charizards and Flyng types as a whole.He has Jolly nature to assure he outspeed opposing mons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)