EVs: Hp 252 / Atk 4 / Def 252
Ability: Sand stream
Impish Nature
Moves:
Pursuit
Stone edge
earthquake
Stealth rock

This is basically my stealth rock set upper wall, I will lead with this and if they lead with a pokemon that can't handle him I will pursuit trap him. I needed a defensive wall in my team so I decided to go with him and the sandstorm sp def boos rocks gets in sandstorm, so he can work as both.

Espeon Leftovers
EVs: 252 speed / 252 Hp / SP Atk 4
Ability: Magic Bounce
Timid Nature
Moves:
Baton pass
Calm mind
Psyshock
Heal bell

Espeon is used for any hazards leads and/or status inflictor, she will switch into them and magic bounce what they tried to do, then I either Calm mind if I predict a switch or can take a hit, then I baton pass the calm mind onto another pokemon, calm mind is also there for any pursuit trapper that will be wanting to take Espeon out.

Gengar Life orb
EVs: 252 Speed / 252 Sp Atk / 4 Hp
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
Moves:
Shadow ball
Destiny bond
Focus blast
Energy ball

I then felt I should have a special sweep, gengar fitted that role and he could also be used as a spin blocker since energy ball will be used for donphan and starmie. He can also be a good baton passer for espeon to get the Sp Atk boost, I used destiny bound when I know my gengar will die from life orb damage or to take out a threat in the enemy team.

Talonflame @ Life orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 132 Speed / 124 Hp
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant nature
Moves:
Brave bird
Flare blitz
Roost
Will o wisp

Talonflame is here to revenge kill any pokemon that have killed my pokemon and priority brave bird can do just that, will o wisp is used for any physical sweepers to cut their attack, it also help me with Aegislash will alot of people use from what I have seen.

Blissey Leftovers
EVs: 252 Hp / 252 Sp Def / 4 Def
Ability: Natural Cure
Calm nature
Moves:
Toxic
Seismic toss
Wish
Protect

I needed a special wall and the most obvious choice was blissey, She will toxic stall and seismic toss as well, I will also you wish to heal any of my other pokemon e.g. Tyranitar since he doesn't have a any reliable recovery moves and then I have protect for stalling toxic even more or get the wish health myself. I also didn't give blissey aromatherapy since I was having a 4MSS so gave heal bell to espeon.

Mamoswine Leftovers
Evs: Hp 252 / Atk 252 / Sp Def 4
Ability: Thick fat
Adamant Nature
Moves:
Ice shard
Earthquake
Icicle crash
Knock off

Mamoswine is only really here as a dragon check honestly, I was trying to figure out what my last pokemon would be and I choose Mamoswine because checking dragons was appealing. Knock off is here to try to stop stallers by taking their items away and earthquake just because of stab.

So what is your opinion on my team, any changes?

One thing I notice is that the team is missing a wall breaker; you have 2 life orb revenge killers (and talonflame is a good late game sweeper as well) and bulky offense but the team could use a sword dancer; I would run swords dance on talon so it can set up if the opportunity arises. It's also worth mentioning that you have some pretty big fighting weaknesses on your bulky mons. Even though your sweepers resist fighting, you want to have some defensive synergy among your bulky mons so you don't have to switch into your sweepers before you're ready!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)