VGC My favorite team! :) VGC 2017

This is my first time here and i need help with these team, I tried to used my favourite mons and try to create a good synergy between them:

Garchomp @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sand Veil
Level: 50
EVs: 12 HP / 236 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Protect
- Fire Fang/Poison Jab

This set is my favourite, used by Miguel Martin de la Torre, only change the fact i want to use protect for Earthquake Celesteela, I want to lead my team with this two. Earthquake is STAB, Rock Slide to hit Flying types and Fire Fang for Kartana, we have Celesteela to take Tapu's and other Fairies, so i havent choose Poison Jab.

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
-Heavy Slam
-Leech Seed
-Protect
-Earthquake

We have Garchomp to counters electric and fire, and Celesteela counters Garchomp's weaknesses. Heavy Slam is the STAB with maximum attack to hit very hard. Leech Seed allows Celesteela to regain a lot of health. Earthquake on Celesteela, it has a coverage move and help to activates Beast Boost. Protect helps Leech Seed and Leftovers.

Gigalith @ Rockium Z
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 188HP / 148 Atk / 172 SpD
Adamant Nature
-Rock Slide
-Wide Guard
-Protect
-Heavy Slam

With Garchomp and Celesteela, both are immune to sand, I va put Gigalith to a Sand Stream. Rockium Z for strong attack and Wide Guard, rock slide to hit flying mons. Heavy Slam to hit faires cause we have not Poison Jab in Garchomp. This EV spread allows to survive Koko Life orb, and this is a great counter condition.

Tapu Fini @ Choice Specs
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 236 SpA
Modest Nature
-Moonblast
-Scald
-Hidden Power Fire
-Shadow Ball

Tapu Fini is added to provide coverage to common threats. A Choice Specs Moonblast can pick up neutral kills, Scald is a coverage to Arcanine, HP Fire kills Kartana, and Shadow ball hits psychic types.

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Dazzling Gleam
-Protect
-Grass Knot/Hidden Power Fire/Discharge

Another great partner to Garchomp and that team need a electricmon to counter Celesteela. Tapu Koko's Gigavolt Havoc in Electric Terrain can make many kills. Dazzling Gleam to hit fairies. Grass Knot kills Gastrodon and HP Fire can be added to kill Kartana. I havent put Discharge cause we have Dazzling Gleam.

Drampa @ White Herb
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
-Hyper Voice
-Draco Meteor
-Protect
-Flamethrower

I added Drampa because my favourite pokemon in SM and I need a special attacker, and with Sap Sipper it could switch to cover a Horn Leech. Hyper Voice hits two targets hard, Draco Meteor can OHKO much of threats, Flamethrower kills Kartana. White Herbs prevent lost stats.

I hope you can provide me good ideas to eventual chances :) thanks everyone

This is very similar to my team I posted 1 day before this. Every Pokémon the same, most with the exact same sets! Look at VGC 2017 Sand Team.

Really?? can i see your team please?? this could be a great help for me :)
Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Protect
-Fire Fang

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
-Heavy Slam
-Leech Seed
-Protect
-Earthquake

Gigalith @ Rockium Z
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 100 HP / 244 Atk / 100 Def / 60 SpD / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
-Rock Slide
-Wide Guard
-Protect
-Heavy Slam

Drampa @ White Herb
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
-Hyper Voice
-Draco Meteor
-Protect
-Flamethrower

Tapu Fini @ Choice Specs
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 236 SpA
-Moonblast
-Scald
-Hidden Power Fire
-Shadow Ball/Grass Knot (Open to suggestions)

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Thunderbolt
-Dazzling Gleam
-Protect/Taunt (Testing)
-Grass Knot
For details, look in the rate my team forum, sm other teams, titled VGC 2017 Sand Team. Btw have you taken this to any tournaments? The feedback would be nice.

If you run an assault vest on garchomp, you can only use damaging moves. I would either switch protect for poison jab or, even better, change items. If you're worried about earthquake, you use an air balloon. You might also want to look into tapu bulu, since grassy terrain weakens ground attacks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)