My 13 days late 5 year anniversary Q&A

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
Just realized you're from virginia, as somebody who went to high school in Northern Virginia, I would like to know your thoughts on our lovely state. (also if you feel comfortable talking about it, where you're from)

You come across a set of three doors. One contains the mean violent original broly, the other contains the nice soft super broly, and third contains bio-broly. You have no idea which broly is behind which door and once you pick a door you have to open it.

Which door would you pick and why?

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Do you have a favorite movie? And if you do, could you explain why is it your favorite?
I don't watch terribly many movies but Wall-E. Good message, great story and the titular cube is very funny and dope.

Guess I'll go for the low hanging fruit. Why Drampa?
Fun interpretation of an oddball type combo, can be cute and badass, massive movepool and unique skillset to accompany it. Just excels at every level of design for me.

Just realized you're from virginia, as somebody who went to high school in Northern Virginia, I would like to know your thoughts on our lovely state. (also if you feel comfortable talking about it, where you're from)
it's ok

You come across a set of three doors. One contains the mean violent original broly, the other contains the nice soft super broly, and third contains bio-broly. You have no idea which broly is behind which door and once you pick a door you have to open it.

Which door would you pick and why?
Race to open all 3

For real though - what would you say's the thing that's kept you most engaged on this site and in this community in general?
Pet Mods absolutely. Fuckin love that community, super chill and bursting at the seams with creative and talented people. Ausma, AquaticPanic, Hematite, and so many more, y'all my goats

oh, happy 5th anniversary, good sir!

What is, in your eyes, the most overrated pokemon in the history of pokemon and why?

Since you're a Pet Mods guy like me, what would you say is the most fun Pet Mod you've ever participated in? What about your least favorite?

[i feel tempted to ask you a star wars question so here you go]

Would you rather view 1 hour of Star Wars media [can be anything, the movies, the tv shows, etc] or spend 30 minutes browsing Star Wars fanart?

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
What is, in your eyes, the most overrated pokemon in the history of pokemon and why?
idk i don't really care lol

Since you're a Pet Mods guy like me, what would you say is the most fun Pet Mod you've ever participated in? What about your least favorite?
Discounting stuff I've made, Rose Red Iris Blue was a certified banger in its "prime". Can't recall which pet mod I liked the least, although while I didn't participate in it Tennysonmons wasn't particularly well thought out and of course there's the spinning out of control of vanilla Fusion Evolution

Would you rather view 1 hour of Star Wars media [can be anything, the movies, the tv shows, etc] or spend 30 minutes browsing Star Wars fanart?
1 hour of Holiday Special fuck yeah baby

i miss the yung dramps pr post era
same bestie

Favourite Bidoof?
ur mom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)