Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
it means water is outting the slot as aligned with them in exchange for a more active player taking over. DLE has left to china and realiti said he was getting on a plane soon as well. they'd rather confirm the slot as water than reveal a third one to talk with people/negotiate.

it became an accepted course of action when we kept getting depleted on subs.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Vote count as of post 993:

UncleSam (14): Pidge, bluedoom, ChaosNinjaGaming, joey, Matieu, Night Emerald, iamveryhappy, skippergamez, Ditto, Lrr, master oden, realiti, Da Letter El, HydrogenHydreigon
Da Letter El (11): UncleSam, Former, Aura Guardian, internet, Ampharos, zorbees, Clouds, CaffeineBoost, pulsar512b, Celever, Sogs
Clouds (1): a fairy

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
every time i end a day phase with a vote on me, my solo werewolf role-absorbing emporium adds 1 more tool to the toolbox

if you're counting, this would be the third. clock's ticking.

unvote

i gotta say i've been reviewing some of these supposed "woe is me i can't get recruited" FLs' public opinions and users like bluedoom and master spammen have taken a marked turn against Fire recently.

pidge has thrown two FLs under the bus and claimed both are Water, now he tosses sam out as a lynch. under the guise of once again trolling by saying sam is grass ha ha very funny. but every push he's made "trolling" has been to benefit Water, three days straight.

if y'all are really so sure that "fire is gonna run away with grass and water is dead already!" with 50 people still alive why aren't you trying to get on Fire as a FL? you know you can lie about your role to make yourself more appealing for recruitment, right?

FLs can make our own opinions about where to vote today but this kinda smells like it's not a push driven by FLs. if anyone would like to discuss my suspicions more my DMs are always open.
I like how you're encouraging people to get into fire by telling them to lie about their roles. Why are you encouraging bad faith gameplay when you've spent your entire narrative the last couple of cycles talking about water being slimy, lmao

But I'll take a crack at this since what you've typed is propaganda:

We are not at a state where any one team has run away with the game, but demolishing water could reach a point where one team *is* running away with the game, and I don't want to be at the whims of the steamrolling team if that happens. I don't care whether that's fire or grass, my chances of being on the winning team are greater when 3 factions are equal vs 2 based on this context; teams are definitely not randomly recruiting at this stage with all the claims the reps must've got. Its not a real 50-50 like Sam is saying, that's lying with statistics. This is literally the only time I have any agency over my wincon as a merc. This doesn't even get into how people are going to be recruited into water while it is getting demolished, since we can never outlynch the number of recruits per cycle. If there is something that I don't know people are free to DM me to convince me otherwise, but that won't happen now will it?

Idc about what pidge is doing since it really doesn't inform my voting anyway, I did however advocate for his lynch yesterday where there were no takers, so.

Ms. Unaligned Mercenary, I don't think you're in a position to talk about being so when you've spent your narrative almost this entire game talking about water's dishonest antics lol. People call you out for being fire in the game chat and your first reaction is to get pissed of and be like "why can't I be grass?" That's aligned behaviour right there lol. Whatever you're doing is what agape did, minus the stupid sheet stuff that he pulled.

Also just like we're wrong about being rude about belittling former or his plans, stop trying to assume that the FL's posting here are people who haven't tried doing anything about the game or w/e, you don't know the position they're in or what they have/haven't done. Atp we're at a point where people are not recruited literally because of their roles lol.

I like how you're encouraging people to get into fire by telling them to lie about their roles. Why are you encouraging bad faith gameplay when you've spent your entire narrative the last couple of cycles talking about water being slimy, lmao

We are not at a state where any one team has run away with the game, but demolishing water could reach a point where one team *is* running away with the game, and I don't want to be at the whims of the steamrolling team if that happens. I don't care whether that's fire or grass, my chances of being on the winning team are greater when 3 factions are equal vs 2 based on this context; teams are definitely not randomly recruiting at this stage with all the claims the reps must've got. Its not a real 50-50 like Sam is saying, that's lying with statistics. This is literally the only time I have any agency over my wincon as a merc. This doesn't even get into how people are going to be recruited into water while it is getting demolished, since we can never outlynch the number of recruits per cycle. If there is something that I don't know people are free to DM me to convince me otherwise, but that won't happen now will it?

Idc about what pidge is doing since it really doesn't inform my voting anyway, I did however advocate for his lynch yesterday where there were no takers, so.

Ms. Unaligned Mercenary, I don't think you're in a position to talk about being so when you've spent your narrative almost this entire game talking about water's dishonest antics lol. People call you out for being fire in the game chat and your first reaction is to get pissed of and be like "why can't I be grass?" That's aligned behaviour right there lol. Whatever you're doing is what agape did, minus the stupid sheet stuff that he pulled.

Also just like we're wrong about being rude about belittling former or his plans, stop trying to assume that the FL's posting here are people who haven't tried doing anything about the game or w/e, you don't know the position they're in or what they have/haven't done. Atp we're at a point where people are not recruited literally because of their roles lol.
" The speaker criticizes someone for advocating deceptive gameplay in a strategy involving fire, water, and grass factions. They express concern about potential faction dominance, reject the idea of random recruitment, and challenge the credibility of a mercenary. The overall tone is frustrated with perceived hypocrisy and a desire for fair gameplay. "

I asked chatgpt for a summary. here it is.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

I ain't reading all that. I'm happy for u tho. Or sorry that happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)