Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Current vote count as of post 589:

LonelyNess (12): Pidge, Celever, ariariadne, CaffeineBoost, joey, skippergamez, Ailura, Bass, ChaosNinjaGaming, rssp1, Olivia7, master oden
askaninjask (11): LonelyNess, UncleSam, Former, Lrr, Aura Guardian, bluedoom, billymills, internet, Laurel, Ditto, Blazade
ImaginaryNeon (1): iamveryhappy

Last edited:
With all the conflict between the three factions going on, I think we're forgetting about the real war here: the battle between the oldheads and the EiMMers.

These fossils have graced us with their presence so I'm against voting them out and ruining their playing experience. All EiMMers pregame and sheep their friends so I'm down to lead a vote on one of them. I miss the times when Smogon games were filled with wholesome, strategical players who would put an honest win above anything else. The essential Smogon Integrity of the game must be restored.

vote Clouds

With all the conflict between the three factions going on, I think we're forgetting about the real war here: the battle between the oldheads and the EiMMers.

These fossils have graced us with their presence so I'm against voting them out and ruining their playing experience. All EiMMers pregame and sheep their friends so I'm down to lead a vote on one of them. I miss the times when Smogon games were filled with wholesome, strategical players who would put an honest win above anything else. The essential Smogon Integrity of the game must be restored.

vote Clouds
I missed you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)