Multifaction Recruitment Mafia - Night 13 (Deadline: 17/01 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
After checking up on who died at night like always, you find two corpses.

Realiti was burned to death last night.

Dear Duskfall98/realiti,

You are Blastoise, leader of the Water Faction.

During each Day and Night, you may PM the host with Day/Night X - Recruit Player, and that person will be recruited to your faction starting from the next night. See thread for recruitment rules.

During each Night you may pick to have any team member Kill Player. Speed tier: 20.

As a master of water, you currently possess a layer of Aqua Ring protection. As long as you have this protection, you will not die the first time that you are killed, no matter the reason. However, the Aqua Ring will be broken after the first use. You may also pass the Aqua Ring protection to any teammate by PMing the host with Day X - Aqua Ring Player. The protection change will take effect immediately upon receiving the PM. This protection can be changed around to different users as you like until it is used up. This protection can be turned off or on as you want.

All abilities can be passed on and used by the new leader in the event of your death. The new leader will be the person who has been in the faction for the longest.

You are allied with the Water Faction. You win if all Fire and Grass Faction members are dead.
Blazade was strangled to death by grass last night.

Dear Blazade,

You are Dusclops, the Jailkeeper.

You have the special ability to Imprison others. During the Night, you may PM the host with Night X - Imprison Player. Your target will be prevented from completing any actions slower than your speed tier. Your target will also become untargetable by any actions slower than your speed tier. Speed tier: 85.

You are allied with the Water Faction. You win if all Fire and Grass Faction members are dead.
It is now Day 6. Deadline: 1/4/24, 10:00pm EST.

genuinely out of interest I assume this is in pub chat somewhere and I missed it, but why is zorbees your big target following the zorbees and ehmcee getting bus driven thing? like why not ehmcee instead?
i explained why previously but ehmcee is a random slot who i assume fire thought wouldn't be killed and transported zorbees and ehmcee to protect the former to the latter's potential downfall

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
i explained why previously but ehmcee is a random slot who i assume fire thought wouldn't be killed and transported zorbees and ehmcee to protect the former to the latter's potential downfall
(or, was a random slot who barely talked at the time it happened)
I mean I guess? but surely there are significantly more random slots in the game like I've seen Ehmcee in pub chat a bit and that's more than I can say for some people

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
You feel a bit tunnelled that’s all I’m thinking like I think your conclusion doesn’t fully fit the context of the game

I remembered Ehmcee is in this game but there are multiple people I remember are playing only when I look at the player list lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)