Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Ash's Scraggy

Votes: 20 31.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK GUYS THE GIVEAWAY IS OVER!!
I DID ADD ANOTHER TEN PEOPLE! OBVIOUSLY THE SECOND TEN MAY HAVE TO WAIT ABIT BECAUSE ALL OF THE FIRST TEN DONT HAVE THERE VICTINI YET!

FSLAR MAY HELP ME WITH DISTRIBUTING (HOPEFULLY) AND HE CAN DO THE SECOND TEN WHEN THERE IS TIME!
THANKS GUYS

I can help distribute, if you like :)
I can help with emailing, or general WiFi distribution (If I have the files for them, my AR doesn't work with Gen5 yet)
Just PM me if you need my help :D

I can help distribute, if you like :)
I can help with emailing, or general WiFi distribution (If I have the files for them, my AR doesn't work with Gen5 yet)
Just PM me if you need my help :D
yeh man for sure i can email you the files and you can wifi trade to anyone on the list still in red
i wont be online until tomorrow afternoon so if you could that would be awesome!

it actually has ended! twice!
Can you file trade? if so i can still give it to you
i just dont have enough time to wifi trade more!
I see your from sydney so am i! So maybe next week i could give one to you when im not so busy!

yes email me. (email is in sig) and ill send you one. which nature?

Hey guys i already run a GTS distro. And im thinking for my next giveaway , which looks like it could be ANA darkrai. I may just set up a gts distro so EVERYONE can get the pokemon at any time of the day. But i would only have it up for one day! so everyone would have 24 hours to connect and get the giveaway!
What do you guys think? And also is that allowed on this site?

Hey dave, just wondering about what time you think you will be online on sunday night, I probably won't be home untill around 8 pm, is that ok?

hey guys as of tomorrow Skykz is going to help distribute them aswel!
I have pmd a few people that i have there victini in my game ready noone has responded.
so any of the winners who wanted a timid or jolly victini pm me and i can give some out now!

Please VM me with your FC along with the desire nature you want; Adamant, Hardy, Jolly, Rash or Timid. And of course, add my FC.

I'll start distributing at 14:00 GMT - 5 (22/5/11).

I haven't received any messages regarding the distribution for this giveaway.

If you still want a Victini, contact me with your FC and add mine as well.

hey guys as SKYKZ has said we cant pm/vm everyone it would be best if you could pm/vm us with your FC ready to go.
I cant trade them right now as i am about to head out to work
i will be online late tonight, around 9pm australian EST

I'm also helping with this giveaway!
If you send me a PM, I will send you whatever you asked for (I'll check you're on the list)
First to PM get it first, so the quicker you are, the faster you'll get one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)