• Ash's Scraggy

Votes: 20 31.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I would like to remind everyone who received from this giveaway that if you trade away this Victini, you must post that it came from a hacked-in Wondercard. If you do not, you may be blacklisted. You have been warned.

The same goes for Kaphotics' Movie Victini.

I wants VICTINI!!!!

Hey id like one! any nature would be ok.

Pokemon White friend code: 0432 8892 1440, Name:Flippy

I would like to remind everyone who received from this giveaway that if you trade away this Victini, you must post that it came from a hacked-in Wondercard. If you do not, you may be blacklisted. You have been warned.

The same goes for Kaphotics' Movie Victini.
Are these hacked because the event isn't out or something?
I'm confused as to which are, and which aren't using hacked wondercards :S

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Are these hacked because the event isn't out or something?
I'm confused as to which are, and which aren't using hacked wondercards :S
It's hacked-in because the people who are distributing were never in Japan to pick up the wondercards. Somebody else (who was in Japan) had extracted the wondercard from their save file with a hacking tool, and the people distributing had to edit their save file to insert the wondercard.

It's hacked-in because the people who are distributing were never in Japan to pick up the wondercards. Somebody else (who was in Japan) had extracted the wondercard from their save file with a hacking tool, and the people distributing had to edit their save file to insert the wondercard.
Apparently, one is "directly from someone in japan who got the event".
Thanks for the info, I'll keep it in mind :)

No offense, but I thought people here don't even care about hacked Wondercard and stuff anyway, as long as they are usable in Wifi battle and stuff. I even talked to some people here a couple of time, and they said hacked Wondercard pokemons are legit, so personally, I don't see the point of putting the warning there...especially when I think more than half of the forums already have Bond's DW Bulbasaur, DW Charmander and DW Eeveelutions (barring Jolteon) distributed in their thread, yet only one thread I've seen so far that note it as "Extra-link edit" (since that's how he got those events)...and clearly, not a single one of them have been reported, blacklisted, whatsoever, so I thought you mods are already OK with hacked events pokemon to be distributed similarly to legit pokemon. .-.

If you still haven't received your Victini, please VM me as I will be distributing tonight; 20:00 (GMT - 5).

Is the pokemon itself illegal and just illegitimate, or is it illegal? I suppose it would be the same for people who re-battled legends, correct? I'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)