Monotype STABmons Mega-Thread

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
even with extreme speed banned, diggersby stays a really dangerous threat since its fake out cut already 50% hp on many pokemon and can finish with its Quick attack instead of Extreme Speed (just less powerful though). It also gets Precipice Blades as secondary STAB and plenty of support moves to use. Keep it banned.

PS: STABmons kept Diggersby banned btw.
Ya but in STABmons, Extreme Speed is legal. I don't feel it will be as threatening because the power output difference with Quick Attack is noticeably different.

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ya but in STABmons, Extreme Speed is legal. I don't feel it will be as threatening because the power output difference with Quick Attack is noticeably different.
You're missing the fact that you aren't actually allowed to use Diggersby under the STABmons format, which is what we use to run Monotype STABmons tours. We can't manipulate the metagame to allow Diggersby unless we create an entirely new one all together on PS!. It's too much work for one Pokemon to be legalized.

Sorry for delaying the suspect but that was just used to test the meta without boomburst+extremespeed, I'm going to start a convo with users that can vote, if I forgot anyone please create a conversation with me with proof and your vote.

Ban Mega Lopunny
or
Don't Ban Mega Lopunny

Everyone voted no ban on Mega Lopunny since it has lost it's viability after losing extreme speed and Lovely Kiss, thanks for voting!

Mega Lopunny is NOT banned.

After the ban of shift gear, the council is deciding whether to unban Mega Scizor or not, if you have anything to say about it, do so.

Like I said in my PM, M-Scizor was mainly banned for the moveset with Shift Gear, now, Scizor-M is still a real threat (Gear Grind op (75 a hit (so 150)) and with Stab, it destroys a lot of Pokemon).
But I don't think it's enough to be banned, some Pokemon like Aerodactyl have access to overkill move (Head Smash for this example) and Scizor-M speed isn't enough to make it broken even if its bulk is very good.

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Swords Dance Mega Scizor is really not as threatening nor broken at all compared to what Shift Gear was capable of doing. It now has to decide to either have priority in Bullet Punch or extra power in Gear Grind, but being threatened by faster threats. I would unban it.

P.S When is VR coming up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)