Tournament Monotype Seeded Tour III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 schedules misses by Maroon (Tuesday and Saturday), I'm unmotivated to lose my time like that, so he may take the win if he wants an extend but I won't lose my time anymore...

Last edited:

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
2 schedules misses by Maroon (Tuesday and Saturday), I'm unmotivated to lose my time like that, so he may take the win if he wants an extend but I won't lose my time anymore...
yes i missed tuesday, then over 12 hours ahead of our scheduled time on saturday i told you my boss called me into work earlier so im unable to make that time. yes i missed tuesday, but saturday is not on me/suggested an earlier time on the same day. you also did agree to monday.
so either show up on monday or yes i will be claiming activity, lol...

also here is the entire scheduling log, ftr i think it reflects poorly on you that our schedules are so opposite, that I had to go out of my way and you still act like this.

yes i missed tuesday, then over 12 hours ahead of our scheduled time on saturday i told you my boss called me into work earlier so im unable to make that time. yes i missed tuesday, but saturday is not on me/suggested an earlier time on the same day. you also did agree to monday.
so either show up on monday or yes i will be claiming activity, lol...

also here is the entire scheduling log, ftr i think it reflects poorly on you that our schedules are so opposite, that I had to go out of my way and you still act like this.
I'm just saying we had 2 schedules, u miss them and the second one u wanted to play earlier, sure, it's cool but u informed it the same day, at 2am, sorry, I'm sleeping that time, u can't say "I informed u to play earlier".
However I agree with u the difficulty to make an agreement with our timezones, but we clearly had 2 schedules.

Concerning this evening, I've to replace one I have to replace a sick colleague, which make me impossible to play.

That's what I decided to post my message: 2 schedules misses by u: So, it would be an aw.

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
I'm just saying we had 2 schedules, u miss them and the second one u wanted to play earlier, sure, it's cool but u informed it the same day, at 2am, sorry, I'm sleeping that time, u can't say "I informed u to play earlier".
However I agree with u the difficulty to make an agreement with our timezones, but we clearly had 2 schedules.

Concerning this evening, I've to replace one I have to replace a sick colleague, which make me impossible to play.

That's what I decided to post my message: 2 schedules misses by u: So, it would be an aw if it was a no room auth, but as u are a room auth, I was pretty sure u will claim an aw while I am not at fault and that I have not missed any appointments. Just a fact.
the fact is you could have called act on tuesday but you gave that up when you rescheduled. i told you way in advance that i can't play on saturday due to work conflicts, so I don't really see whats the point in saying 2am when the game wasnt for another 12 hours but whatever. So then we rescheduled for monday, then you post this. instead of saying something like hey can we reschedule because I can not make the new agreed time you tried to claim act. I can again adjust the time to make it so that you can play. As you said the timezone+scheduling conflict is insane so something is bound to happen. Just communicate, its not that hard. I can also play now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)