(Mods can close now) 1st RNG Giveaway with a Special Suprize Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
***NOTICE: THE WAITING IS OVER! All the distributors have received their Kyurems, so winners feel free to drop them a vm to receive your copy! Thanks again to all who participated and sorry about the wait, MODS CAN CLOSE NOW.
The Contest Is Over! I'll work out a time with the distributors to get this guy to you, I'll edit the main post when it's time to go vm the distributors for your gift! Thanks to everyone who participated!
Hey everyone, I finally figured out how to RNG, and I figured I'd host a giveaway to give back to Smogon for helping me out with RNG'ing in the first place. My first target was Kyurem, he was supposed to be shiny, but didn't turn out that way, regardless, he's got a good nature and great IV's. I'll probably only need 2 distributors, but if I need more I'll ask, I can't clone myself, and to win a copy of him just be one of the 1st 14 people to answer this question creatively (The more creative/funny the better! :D) : What time is it? If an answer is repeated, the first person to post it will get on the list, however, the second person can still post another answer if there's still spots left. I'm going to leave this up overnight and then edit in who won when I wake up, and I'll probably be able to get it to the distributors on Thursday or Friday, but I might be able to get it to them tomorrow if I have enough time.

Kyurem
Timid | UT | Lvl 75 | Pressure
31 HP/ 7 Atk/ 31 Def/ 31 SpA/ 31 SpD/ 31 Speed
OT: JOHN (otherwise known as me) | ID: 32110
10/4/2007 | Giant Chasm
Semi-Redistributable (you can trade it but the person you trade it to cannot)

Distributors:
1. skillz
2. davewillis44
3. King N

Winners:
1. Cheesy333
2. «KϮĻ
3. dende5416
4. sophies
5. julios
6. Dr. Eyepatch (ADVENTURE! :P )
7. Shinyweavile
8. Pink Floyd
9. Phadunk
10. scizor64
11. Skykz
12. ooh_shiny
13. Najdorf
14. sentimentGX4
BONUS I decided I might as well bump it up to 32 (everyone before tag3r) winners :D, sorry to everyone after that, but this is only my first giveaway, there will be more to come!
15. Metadraxis
16. Zuzu
17. Lord Liam
18. DankDawson
19. MrIntro
20. Bluesteel
21. Kid Kadabra
22. InftHitbox
23. haipho
24. Chill
25. waffles101
26. Aniki
27. ezequiel6566
28. Vulgo
29. Ames
30. Fireworks
31. legendarymaster
32. tag3r

It's time for you to get a shiny kyurem instead
Just kidding, I've been kind of shiny-obsessed lately myself; captured four today and I still want another one Dx

ADVENTUUURE!!

Had to do it. Not very creative though. Time to think of something else.

*looks at my wrist, which clearly lacks any watch or function of time*
Hm, time to draw new batteries...

I don't know, ask Mr.Wolf.

*You know, whats the time Mr.Wolf? Its in Australia, is it in America and other places?*

If notttttt

What time is it?
Summertime!
It’s our vacation.
What time is it?
Party time!
That’s right, say it loud.
What time is it?
Time of our lives. Anticipation.
What time is it?
Summertime!
School’s out. Scream and shout.

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)