MKL's Beast Ball Breeding Bonanza(reopened, now looking for USUM BB Pokemon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MKL122788 Forgot to ask, are breedjects okay? They'll be 5 IV.
Sure. I'll be giving you 5IV perfects...but I will probably end up breeding them anyway, so breedjects are fine.

EDIT: Yours are done by the way. So let me know. I should be home in around 5-6 hours and will be available all night from there and all day tomorrow.

How did you manage to breed Encore on Abra? I checked Bulbapedia for compatible parents. Only Hawlucha and Mr. Mime can learn Encore and are compatible with The Alakazam evolution line. Neither Pokemon have been released yet on SuMo.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
How did you manage to breed Encore on Abra? I checked Bulbapedia for compatible parents. Only Hawlucha and Mr. Mime can learn Encore and are compatible with The Alakazam evolution line. Neither Pokemon have been released yet on SuMo.
Sorry for jumping in; but Bulbapedia has an annoying habit of only showing you what they deem the easiest way to get the egg moves.

In this case, because there are parents which can pass it without chain breeding, those are shown (even though they're not yet available). But, one could:
  • Sketch Encore onto Male Smeargle (Field egg group; sketch from Popplio Lv. 18 [for example]).
  • Breed Smeargle with female Spinda (Field and Human like Egg groups, learns Encore as egg move) until receive a Male Spinda parent.
  • Breed Male Spinda (with Encore) with Abra (Human like Egg group).
It's probably best to look here for the Gen VII (as of yet) unobtainables; this was a relatively simple chain, but they can get a hell of a lot worse to try and manually check.

[Sorry for hijacking thread; no need for further discussion here.]

MKL122788 Yours are done as well! Let me know when you're home and we can trade!
Sorry it took so long. We went to a movie and dinner after. I am home now.

What BP item you want? Also may I have the Wish/aromatherapy CLeffa instead?
Surprise me with the item. A 48 for a perfect. Sure. Since I've already bred the last two you asked for, whats a third at this point?

Sorry for jumping in; but Bulbapedia has an annoying habit of only showing you what they deem the easiest way to get the egg moves.

In this case, because there are parents which can pass it without chain breeding, those are shown (even though they're not yet available). But, one could:
  • Sketch Encore onto Male Smeargle (Field egg group; sketch from Popplio Lv. 18 [for example]).
  • Breed Smeargle with female Spinda (Field and Human like Egg groups, learns Encore as egg move) until receive a Male Spinda parent.
  • Breed Male Spinda (with Encore) with Abra (Human like Egg group).
It's probably best to look here for the Gen VII (as of yet) unobtainables; this was a relatively simple chain, but they can get a hell of a lot worse to try and manually check.

[Sorry for hijacking thread; no need for further discussion here.]
This was roughly how I did it. I went from Spheal to Spinda to Abra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)