Megas For All: V4! (Voting - Lickilicky, Togekiss, Dusknoir)

Would you guys be interested if I had MFA include Gen 8 mons when it comes out?

• Total voters
We will now be beginning voting phase for Electrivire, Magmortar and Tangrowth
For those of you that are new you may vote for your top 3 megas for each pokemon in the slate in order. You may not vote for yourself in first place but may vote for yourself for second or third.

Gigalith Reggie, Acestriker19, Slowbro

Sorry this was a bit late since this was scheduled for Thursday, I thought I might as well delay it by one day to simply the voting and submission phases. Voting Phase will be through this weekend and the next slate will begin on Monday.

Rcook (Electivire)
Isa Simple (All Three)
WTCO (All Three)
Coolman6001 (All Three)
Yoshiblaze (All Three)
The Someone (Tangrowth)
Pika Xreme (I fixed the spelling) (Electrivire)
Laughing X-Naut (All Three)
MaceMaster (All Three)
Ludicrousity (All Three)
Dilasc (Magmortar and Electrivire)
Stitch98 (All Three)
Koista12 (Magmortar and Electrivire)
Pleasedontbanme (All Three)
Darksylvion (All Three)
KaleidoPhoenix (Magmortar)

As always please let me know if I missed your submissions and I will add it ASAP.

Feel free to give slate suggestions alongside your vote but please be aware that slate suggestions are not a popularity contest since this Megas For All I think its important that slates have a variety of different pokemon from OU viable mons like Tangrowth to garbage mons like Farfetch'd. Therefore slates that vary greatly from current or recent slates are more likely to be picked.

Last edited:
acestriker19, was my submission acceptable? Or was the ability not okay? (I would just change it to an Intimidate clone SpA drop if that works better for you.)

Votes:
Tangrowth: Laughing X-Naut, Ludicrousity, The Someone
Electivire: Yoshiblaze, MaceMaster, Laughing X-Naut
Magmortar: Laughing X-Naut, Kaleidophoenix, Yoshiblaze

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Your submission was fine an intimidate reskin is perfectly acceptable under the rules, I just accidentally skipped over your submission when making the list. I added you now though sorry about that!
Just curious. Is my Electavires ability (Technician+) allowed? Just so that others know which one it is. :P

Well, it looks like I just didn't have time to get my submission up. I guess it was a pretty busy week for me. Anyways, I'll edit this post to include my votes later, but for now here is my suggestion for the next slate, the #GhostLivesMatter slate, since Halloween is coming soon:
1. Cofagrigus
2. Dusknoir
3. Spiritomb

Just curious. Is my Electavires ability (Technician+) allowed? Just so that others know which one it is. :P
Thanks for pointing this out I honestly didn't take as long as a look as I should have at all the submissions. Since that ability change isn't a simple reskin and while it isn't that complicated it sets a precedent on ability that will take this meta much longer to program so I'm going to have to veto that ability, sorry.

Ludicrousity

Thanks for pointing this out I honestly didn't take as long as a look as I should have at all the submissions. Since that ability change isn't a simple reskin and while it isn't that complicated it sets a precedent on ability that will take this meta much longer to program so I'm going to have to veto that ability, sorry.
Wouldn't it just be a simple copy and paste? Since it literally is just technician with slightly stronger moves?

Tangrowth: Stitch98, Ludicrousity, WTCO
Electivire: Isa Simple, Yoshiblaze, darksylvion
Magmortar: Stitch98, Kaleidopheonix, MaceMaster

Convenient how all of these sans one are on the same page.

Ludicrousity

I would post votes, but I can't choose my Electavire for the first spot and I don't really like many of the others. Even if I did, there isn't much defining them. They are nearly all Electric/Fighting. Same reason for Tangrowth, with the Regenerator. However, I will still post for Magmortar :)

Magmortar: YoshiBlaze, CoolMan6001, Ludi (me)

As for the next slate, I would hold off on the Haloween for now. We still have like 2 weeks until Haloween, so maybe a slate, taken from Moving On Up. (now Co-Owned by me :)). Just to say, this slate was an idea of Pika Xremes, so all credit goes to him.
RBY classics: Tauros, Exeggutor, Lapras and Golem. Choose 3 if you are going to use it.
Hope ya don't mind Pika :P

I would post votes, but I can't choose my Electavire for the first spot and I don't really like many of the others. Even if I did, there isn't much defining them. They are nearly all Electric/Fighting. Same reason for Tangrowth, with the Regenerator. However, I will still post for Magmortar :)

Magmortar: YoshiBlaze, CoolMan6001, Ludi (me)

As for the next slate, I would hold off on the Haloween for now. We still have like 2 weeks until Haloween, so maybe a slate, taken from Moving On Up. (now Co-Owned by me :)). Just to say, this slate was an idea of Pika Xremes, so all credit goes to him.
RBY classics: Tauros, Exeggutor, Lapras and Golem. Choose 3 if you are going to use it.
Hope ya don't mind Pika :P
it's cool, but I'd hold off that slate in favor of my slate suggestion above, I have some mega flygon stats open in notepad right now and I've had them since I first suggested flygon

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
Tangrowth: MaceMaster, Ludicrousity, WTCO
Electivire: koista12, Yoshiblaze, darksylvion
Magmortar: Stitch98, Kaleidopheonix, koista12

Ludicrousity

it's cool, but I'd hold off that slate in favor of my slate suggestion above, I have some mega flygon stats open in notepad right now and I've had them since I first suggested flygon
Even if it does get chosen, we aren't allowed to make it Bug/Dragon :/

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Even if it does get chosen, we aren't allowed to make it Bug/Dragon :/
Not true, they actually changed the rules a while backs so that you can change the primary typing if memory serves... Voting!

Tangrowth: Yoshiblaze, MaceMaster, WTCO
Electivire: Isa Simple, MaceMaster, darksylvion
Magmortar: Isa Simple, CoomMan6001, Kaleidopheonix

Ludicrousity

Not true, they actually changed the rules a while backs so that you can change the primary typing if memory serves... Voting!

Tangrowth: Yoshiblaze, MaceMaster, WTCO
Electivire: Isa Simple, MaceMaster, darksylvion
Magmortar: Isa Simple, CoomMan6001, Kaleidopheonix
I think I remember that, but wasn't it only for certain Pokemon that the team chose?

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I think I remember that, but wasn't it only for certain Pokemon that the team chose?
It says on the first page "Other than that, you can make roughly whatever changes you want to your Mega Evolution, be it changing its stats from a special attacker to a physical wall, changing/removing its primary or secondary typing"

Ludicrousity

It says on the first page "Other than that, you can make roughly whatever changes you want to your Mega Evolution, be it changing its stats from a special attacker to a physical wall, changing/removing its primary or secondary typing"
Ah, right. Must have missed that. But I don't want to see another Electavire/Liepard/Tangeowth slate, where everyone does the exact same thing... I find that quite boring. And because most people will put bug dragon, I probably won't vote... I just like diversity. If it does come around, I know what I'm doing. But don't worry, it ain't Bug/Dragon. It's something a little better ;)

Ludicrousity

Maybe make megas for:
Frosslass (Glalie's counterpart)
Butter free (Beedrill's counterpart)
Milotic (Gyarados's counterpart)
As the next slate?

Hmmmm, for a slate idea....tomorrow would have been Evel Knievel's birthday were he still alive so how about a slate of Pokemon who have reckless as one of their abilities? So three of
Hitmonlee (probably best suited for a all Hitmon slate);
Rhyperior;
Staraptor;
Emboar (probably best suited for a Unova starters slate);
Basculin;
Mienshao;
Bouffalant

Ludicrousity

Basculin would require 2 megas, and only one of them has reckless so cross that off. as for the others, I would like to see Bouffalant with Tauros, and some other bull (not Granbull). So Rhyperior, Staraptor and Mienshao sounds cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)