SM OU mega lopunny+gengar team ou(help)

First of all good morning, afternoon or evening this is the second team I do and the truth is that the other did not work if I decided to dedicate one to gengar that I think it does not do badly here is the team :)
pd:sorry if there is a word that does not understand but is not English sorry

1)MEGA LOPUNNY

Lopunny-Mega (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Power-Up Punch

this mega is just beautiful and killer teams hyper offense have many problems with it because with its speed and attack and wonderful ability is almost impossible to enter the movements are the typical smogon was only copy and paste but remove the ice punch by power up punch for the team balance

2)GENGAR

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Literally, the gengar team has a very powerful Sludge Wave with the possibility of poisoning, Shadow Ball a very good stab with almost no resistance, you just have to click only on shadow ball, Focus Blast for coverage and Taunt for chansey and toxapex
that would be a hassle I'm thinking,of Destiny Bond do not tell your opinions

3)JIRACHI

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 184 SpD / 72 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Body Slam

with gengar and lopunny and the team had a serious psychic weakness then I thought in jirachi that for very good threats like alakazam and tapu lele that otherwise it would be very difficult to fight against them besides giving support to the team with u-turn, Stealth Rock and Body Slam.

4)TANGROWTH

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sludge Bomb

this pokemon is very important because? by greninja ash it would be a complete headache but with tangrowth I can control it. Giga Drain by stab and recover some health, Knock Off to remove objects and see z users like landorus-t, Hidden Power Fire for ferrothorn and scizor since I do not have fire poke, and finally Sludge Bomb for bulu and other tangrowth

5)ROTOM WASH

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp

I needed immunity to the ground and a defoger and immediately thought of rotom wash, it helps the team with the burns, slow defog and Volt Switch very well and I can control the tornadus-t and pinsir that can be a serious threat after a sword dance

6)TYRANITAR

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Pursuit

this pokemon has been a surprise for me because with the band hits too strong to everything that Stone Edge can not resist for very powerful stand especially for zapdos that is a poke difficult to weaken without tyranitar, Earthquake for magearna, mawile and heatran , Crunch for psychic defenders like mew and reuniclus and finally Pursuit to catch lele (choice locke), latios (as) etc.

I hope you can help me, I repeat, I am not sorry. Any opinion will be welcome and any changes thank you.

Last edited:
By the looks of things your team lacks speed control. For that reason I'd suggest you make Gengar -> Scarf instead of Life orb and give it Destiny Bond / Trick over Taunt. Your team also misses a clear set up sweeper / wincon other than PuP Lopunny which is not the most reliable wincon. To fix that you could change CB Tyranitar to its Mega Form and use the standard DD set from the smogdex. Lastly I recommend replacing Tangrowth with Calm Mind & Z Tapu Lele, which appreciates coming in freely from either volt switch or uturn to improve your matchup vs stall and fatter teams in general. That weakens your matchup vs Gren but you have options to outspeed it and to take a hit from it, while Lele blocks shuriken.

By the looks of things your team lacks speed control. For that reason I'd suggest you make Gengar -> Scarf instead of Life orb and give it Destiny Bond / Trick over Taunt. Your team also misses a clear set up sweeper / wincon other than PuP Lopunny which is not the most reliable wincon. To fix that you could change CB Tyranitar to its Mega Form and use the standard DD set from the smogdex. Lastly I recommend replacing Tangrowth with Calm Mind & Z Tapu Lele, which appreciates coming in freely from either volt switch or uturn to improve your matchup vs stall and fatter teams in general. That weakens your matchup vs Gren but you have options to outspeed it and to take a hit from it, while Lele blocks shuriken.
thanks for your opinion but since I do not have much speed because remove mega lopunny? for now it has worked well and gengar loses a lot of power without life orb but lele by tangrowth is a great option thank you very much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)