Make your own personalized Trainer Card!

Spork Card Final.png

So me being the tryhard I am, I made this using Piskel. I think it came out good in the end. What/why I did the things below.
So let's start with the sprites. What I did for the pokemon sprites is just take them off of pokemondb, and I chose the sprites I thought looked nicest. The juggler on the left is the HGSS juggler Sprite, but I modified it to have the colors of the gen 3 Juggler, as I thought the colors looked nicer. I also slightly edited the pokeballs, with them being (from left to right) a premier ball, team plasma ball (based on a card), and a quick ball. Another edit done to them is placing them in slightly different positions, with him holding one now. The team plasma logo in the background was done by taking an outline off of google and coloring it in. The last sprites that need explanation are the badges, which I could not easily put on the piskel so I just copied them off of a picture, using a color picker to get the correct colors. The one exception is the far right one, which is meant to be the Circhester Gym thing but as an actual badge.
I did Breloom because he's my favorite pokemon, mainly because it was the best pokemon I had in my first pokemon playthrough, being Emerald. He also just looks interesting. I chose Eelektross because I love the idea of a pokemon with no weaknesses barring special cases. It is also just another of my favorite mons. Jumpluff was chosen because I love the way it can stall (don't bully me) and it also just has such a happy personality. Shiny Shedinja was chosen because it was my first shiny, and also has an amazing mechanic in wonder guard. Rampardos is just very fun to use, and that makes it another one of my favorites. Lastly, I saved Beheeyem because it's really the reason I play pokemon. It was the first pokemon card I ever got, and I still have it actually.
Plasma Beheeyem.jpg
This card also explains why I have team plasma all over this thing, with team plasma being in my favorite gen andpart of my first experience with pokemon. So I collected a couple other plasma cards if ya wanna see.
Plasma Cards.jpg
Plasma Trainer Cards.jpg
Lugia EX Plasma.jpg
So yeah. The other references on this are pretty small, but I chose the modified juggler because that is what I wish my current PS avatar could be, but instead I just have gen 3 juggler. The Plasma references are also just because I love team plasma, and the different pokeballs are just my favorite of all the balls. The spotlight is just to further... enhance? the juggler and his role in this. The friend code is 4 due to an inside joke between me and a friend. The badges are all representing my favorite gym leader of each region, the exception being Roxanne, but I put that there because it was the first badge I ever recieved in a pokemon game. And finally, I chose the purple and green highlights as a small reference to this -
Hypnotoxic Laser.jpg

I thought it was a cool reference, the colors went well together, and purple is my favorite color. So ye. There ya go.

Lol I just notice I made a mistake on price- and also let me know if I should do this again with another gen (before gen)

Made them rematch team yes a lot of them are taken from black and white two but nah who cares lol

Attachments

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
Okay, first off, can we take a moment to appreciate how Yol’s Gym Leader Trainer Cards are actually very well made? Assuming it’s allowed, this concept of giving existing Trainers new teams could become its own separate thread. Maybe I’ll look into that in the future. Maybe. But that’s for another day.

Here’s the second of my three Trainer card remakes. For this one I actually listed all of the Pokémon in their base forms since four out of six would have been like this anyway and I like my consistency.

B2B86F42-3ECF-40D5-8EA1-DCED2CF4F36F.png

(Note that there’s actually an error here that I didn’t catch before: the date I used as a friend code was the same as the previous card I showed off.

Most of these Pokémon are here for the same reasons as my original Trainer Card. The new additions include Purrloin, Eevee, and Foongus. Eevee as you might expect is just my Espeon before it evolved. Purrloin is just like Squirtle in that it’s a reference to another pet I take care of, in this case my cat that everyone else in my family totally didn’t neglect a few years back. Finally, Foongus was my first ever Shiny Poison-Type and a weird marker of my childhood, to say the least. It’s another long story. I hope you all enjoy!

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Dibs on Unova!

Attachments

bdt2002

is a Pre-Contributor
Dibs on Unova!
I am at a loss for words on the amount of time and effort this post must have taken. That’s actually insane. There’s a few edits I’d make to their teams, but nothing major. I should really be asleep right now, but going to sleep is pretty toxic. Like imagine getting rest lol

Speaking of toxic, my final Trainer Card remake is coming tomorrow for those who are interested. You’ll get the joke when you see it :)

So I was a little bored and decided to use my Puyo Puyo Quest card templates to make a customized Trainer Card of my own.

It's my last Pokémon White playthrough, which I wanted to do on an actual console for a while, after beating Ghetsis.

1619556655816.png

Last edited:

bdt2002

is a Pre-Contributor
Without further ado, here’s my last Trainer Card, at least for now. I don’t have any plans at the moment to do more of these.

A87A0989-4BD8-498C-BC94-CD55DE1F7105.png

Assuming I ever did actually get that Drapion (I feel like I did but I can’t remember), these would have been my first six Poison-Type Shinies in general, as well as the only six in the main series. The week of April 6th, 2019 (the actual date was the 4th) was when I got my Zubat. This list also includes my fastest random Shiny to date, being my Whirlipede at just 2 Friend Safari encounters, equal to about 16-32 encounters full odds.

While I unfortunately don’t have the large majority of these Shiny Poison-Types anymore, it’s hard to deny my history with them. I eventually plan on reclaiming the ones I don’t have anymore. Finally, if you add Pokémon Go into the mix, I also found a Bulbasaur, a Comm. Day Gastly that I ran out of Poké Balls on, some Roselia during the Comm. Day, both forms of Nidoran, and a Seviper.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Since I have no life I want you guys to tell me which of this two team is better because I’m playing white 2 so let me know which one you think it’s better or you like more
The right card (the one with the Hydreigon, Darmanitan, and Galvantula).

Not that the other one is bad, but Haxorus is outclassed by Hydreigon, Volcarona comes with some dire common weaknesses, and Zoraork is real gimmicky which really only works with PvP to play mind games.
Being this is before Fairy-types, Hydreigon is a beast, Darmanitan with the Ability Sheer Force and holding a Life Orb hits super hard, and Galvantula (while the weakest one there) isn't as fragile as Volcarona and does get the job done.

The Mind Electric

Calming if you look at it right.
Since I have no life I want you guys to tell me which of this two team is better because I’m playing white 2 so let me know which one you think it’s better or you like more
Come on man, you can't ask me to pick between a team with Volcarona and a team with Hydreigon! That's like asking a mother to pick her favorite child!

Im saying it. Unova is beautiful
The right card (the one with the Hydreigon, Darmanitan, and Galvantula).

Not that the other one is bad, but Haxorus is outclassed by Hydreigon, Volcarona comes with some dire common weaknesses, and Zoraork is real gimmicky which really only works with PvP to play mind games.
Being this is before Fairy-types, Hydreigon is a beast, Darmanitan with the Ability Sheer Force and holding a Life Orb hits super hard, and Galvantula (while the weakest one there) isn't as fragile as Volcarona and does get the job done.
Which is better for a white 2 playthrough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)