Living the Dream! (Running out! Only 1 Flygon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i have another one? Its my 2nd time requesting
Deposited: Magikarp female level 5
Wanted: Flygon :3
IGN: Julio
Thanks in advance!
I unfortunately cannot find your Magikarp, please try submitting something else or make sure you typed Flygon in correctly.

Pokemon Requesting: Flygon
Pokemon Deposited: Mudkip
Pokemon's Level and Gastly: lvl 1 male
Your In-Game Name: Doctor
Message: Living the dream Sentiment: It's weird but although I loved Flygon since Gen 3 I never had one. Just bought AS and I think it's time to put this guy on my team. And safari ball is cool...

Last edited:
Pokemon Requesting: Flygon
Pokemon Deposited: Mudkip
Pokemon's Level and Gastly: lvl 1 male
Your In-Game Name: Doctor
Message: Living the dream Sentiment: It's weird but although I loved Flygon since Gen 3 I never had one. Just bought AS and I think it's time to put this guy on my team. And safari ball is cool...
Well now you have one! I just sent him--enjoy your Jedi dragon.

Wanted: Flygon
Deposited: Nincada
Gender and Level: level 13 male
Name: Zach ; Message Living the Dream
Sentiment: My favorite Pokemon is Honchkrow because I started playing around Diamond/Pearl and in one of the first episodes I saw I witnessed a Honchkrow destroy everything in a 6v6 and then later in an air battle. He also looks balla. I have had 3 honchkrows, one I caught in ss, one I bred in dp without IVS, and the recent one with 5 IV no special attack. Adament Moxie with B-bird.

Wanted : Flygon
Deposited : Charmander
Gender and Level : level 1 Male
Name: InMedio
Sentiment : I started to play Pokémon almost 20 years ago, along with my best friends at the time. Now I'm grown and I still play Pokémon with them... trades, fights, "speedrun through the evening".. But my best experience has been the Emerald's Battle Factory : I still spend nights on it, raging, laughing, playing poor, playing hype, cursing the Gods of Random in the void of the night.. man what a game !!

Pokemon Requesting:Flygon
Pokemon Deposited:Pineco
Pokemon's Level and Gender: Lvl 1 male
Your In-Game Name:Minato
Sentiment:Infernape for life. I've ALWAYS loved Infernape, even when I was forced to use Charizard, Typhlosion, Emboar, and Greninja. I do like these Pokemon. However, while playing, I was wishing that I could use Infernape. This is because Diamond was my VERY first Pokemon game, that I got on my birthday. THere's a LOT of sentiment that Pokemon Diamond has, and that sentiment goes to Infernape.

If there are no more Fly-Gon Jinns, then I'd like to take Scorch, please. Just PM me if that does happen, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)