Primary Eligibility: Spain
Secondary Eligibility: Russia
Interested in Captaincy?: Yes.
Significant Time Missed: Everytime

Name: Howkings
Tiers Played: SM LC / XY LC
Primary Eligibility: Italy if the team is approved
Secondary Eligibility: /
Interested in Captaincy?: Yeah, if Tricking doesn't want to. Otherwise no problem.
Significant Time Missed: None

fran17

(1999)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
umh i know this won't change anything but i'd just to share my opinion an all of this:
1. i don't get why europe and north europe should have 2 separated teams like hello? didnt know lithuania estonia and norway wanted their own team because spain was too hot for them .-. and i dont think a divison is needed like in the case of north america because the europe extension is lower than the half of america (1048*10^3 EU 2438*10^3 NA iirc)
2. italy should rapresent itself because of the quality of players it has; the people that i found interested in playing where: 3 lcpl regular (me tricking and quasar), some other guys that did good in circuit and slam from what i've seen (oibaf laroxyl), italian lcer that always test with me with good result (corckscrew), good player all around that wanted to help (empo punny and snow) and kebab who made to the semis of lc classic without playing this tier frequently
3. the time captains had for the signups, i know you wanted to run this smoothly but i mean give some time to people to organize, you posted this on my saturday night so obviously i couldn't see it, sunday i had a football match so i wasn't at home all the day, monday i got busy at work so i didnt check discord and tuesday morning somebody told me this was happening, so i rushed to find at least 8/9 people interested to see if there could be a team and i signupped.. it passed like 2 days and a half from the thread creation and my signup post and i missed a deadline that wasn't even in the OP???? that's sad :/ arent you guys running too fast??

btw i don't want to criticize the hosts and the tour idea because it's really nice and well done, good job :)

TeZy

Ni sé no séééééé
umh i know this won't change anything but i'd just to share my opinion an all of this:
1. i don't get why europe and north europe should have 2 separated teams like hello? didnt know lithuania estonia and norway wanted their own team because spain was too hot for them .-. and i dont think a divison is needed like in the case of north america because the europe extension is lower than the half of america (1048*10^3 EU 2438*10^3 NA iirc)
2. italy should rapresent itself because of the quality of players it has; the people that i found interested in playing where: 3 lcpl regular (me tricking and quasar), some other guys that did good in circuit and slam from what i've seen (oibaf laroxyl), italian lcer that always test with me with good result (corckscrew), good player all around that wanted to help (empo punny and snow) and kebab who made to the semis of lc classic without playing this tier frequently
3. the time captains had for the signups, i know you wanted to run this smoothly but i mean give some time to people to organize, you posted this on my saturday night so obviously i couldn't see it, sunday i had a football match so i wasn't at home all the day, monday i got busy at work so i didnt check discord and tuesday morning somebody told me this was happening, so i rushed to find at least 8/9 people interested to see if there could be a team and i signupped.. it passed like 2 days and a half from the thread creation and my signup post and i missed a deadline that wasn't even in the OP???? that's sad :/ arent you guys running too fast??

btw i don't want to criticize the hosts and the tour idea because it's really nice and well done, good job :)
I completely agree with what this post has in it and I would like to give some points of view in order to try searching an outcome that can satisfy the most.

The main reason of we wanting a spanish team is that we have enough skilled people to create it, with names such as Sken, Midnight Howl or AltarielvonSweep, aswell as LC mains like Voltix32 or even myself. We also have players with reasonable tour-experience that would add strengh to the team, such as Ilesaural, Sinkyr, Sas0 or Paraflinch, so I think we can deliver a run that can makes everyone proud.

Also, we have been interested in creating a team from the very early stages of the tournament, talking it with the host many times and between us; some of us have been talking about who the manager should be, but we couldn't suggest it as a team, so in case you need a name for the manager, I will be it. Also, all the players are wishing to play this tournament, creating a lot of hope/desire among us. We're really looking forward to play this tournament.

In case it isn't viable to play the tournament with a ninth or even tenth team, we are open to the option of playing a playoff series between Italy or Europe, or even a 3 way playoffs if the hosters agree on this idea. This wouldn't be a new way of managing this kind of issue, having the last WCup as example of this; Bangladesh, India, Austria and Benelux played in order to get the chance of being in the main tournament; we could do a Spain vs Italy playoffs and the winner would confront Europe for the spot; this way everyone can play (I guess this is the main objective of the tournament) representing their country/region.

Name: Toxeek
Tiers Played: USUM LC, ORAS LC
Primary Eligibility: Italy
Secondary Eligibility: South Europe
Interested in Captaincy?: No
Significant Time Missed: None

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)