List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

That's my point. They don't have ads or anything remotely similar, so why bother with this then? It's annoying, so why use it as a promotional tool for people that already have the game?
Because it is in theory fun/time waster (honestly if I'm not specifically looking for a certain mon/area* I do kind of like going through and seeing what mons I get)? A neat (well, I think it's neat) way to get "new" Pokemon? A selling point for the game? And theoritically brings in revenue via people buying guides (see: Everyone here that imported guide books (sometimes multiple times!)), cards, or getting you to go to a store to get a code and perhaps buy more things.

I'm willing to bet when they partner up with other places they're paid for the team up a little. So like the Croagunk promotion should have theoretically brought you to IGN where you might do xyz

*I like that now that the mountain is out everyone's getting tons of Manors and are all "ughhh manor"

The new pokemons in the sea are sooooo common, so i don't think there are new ones in the other since we would already have seen them (sky already been updates before with EV berries forest has good enough pokes).

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
The new pokemons in the sea are sooooo common, so i don't think there are new ones in the other since we would already have seen them (sky already been updates before with EV berries forest has good enough pokes).
Are they really that common? I have been to the sea at least 7 times in the last 2 days and have yet to see any of the new pokemon.

Seriously, why am I the unlucky one here? :(

Well they are common in the sense that a lot of people found them already, and those people must have gone to forest and sky almost as much as the sea, and yet only the sea have seen an update.

Yeah, Atsync, I was like that on my first day. Not finding the mountain until it was way too late.

Speaking of Atsync, oh cool someone made a list of what's left. And I was just thinking about making one too.

atsync

Well I know eventually I'm gonna have one day where I get to go to the mountain 4 times in a row (just like what happened with the spooky manor).

Though that will probably occur after everything has pics, at which point I won't care about the mountain (the stuff you can find mountain is for the most part underwhelming).

Hmm, does any one have a list of the pokemon you can find (not just the ones you're looking for) in the seek minigame?

It's just that chinchou and I think shelder appeared in the game before they were released in the ocean itself, and Forest and Sky also have a few extra pokemon in the game, whereas the newer areas don't.

Just a thought.
iirc, Cleffa and Budew appear in it.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I dunno if this has been posted already, but the spanish password for the DW Croagunk is "CRONintendoAccion" (didn't see it on serebii but I tried it and it actually worked xP).

Which Pokemon family lines have yet to be DW released? (other than Unova, and legends)

I wonder if a Lab-like area will feature the starters...

atsync

Doesn't Magnemite already have Metal Sound, or is it learned early than normal?
Metal Sound is Magnemite's level up move. In general, all pokemon get one level up move listed (which is essentially worthless because it can learn it outside the dream world easily) and 2 special moves listed (typically egg moves or past gen move tutor moves, though it can occasionally be a move exclusive to the dream world).

So you're right. All Magnemite from the dream world will have Metal Sound I believe, though it is Magnemite's listed level up move so it gets included (though the picture is not included in the first post).

Which Pokemon family lines have yet to be DW released? (other than Unova, and legends)

I wonder if a Lab-like area will feature the starters...
Kanto Starters
Weedle
Ekans
Pikachu
Sandshrew
Clefairy
Paras
Venonat
Diglett
Geodude
Voltorb
Cubone
Chansey
Pinsir
Ditto
Eevee
Porygon
Snorlax
Johto Starters
Togepi
Aipom
Unown
Pineco
Dunsparce
Shuckle
Heracross
Sneasel
Swinub
Hoenn Starters
Wurmple
Seedot
Shroomish
Slakoth
Nincada
Whismur
Nosepass
Aron
Plusle
Minun
Roselia
Gulpin
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Baltoy
Kecleon
Snorunt
Spheal
Sinnoh Starters
Kricketot
Cranidos
Shieldon
Combee
Cherubi
Gible
Riolu
Carnivine
Snover

Kanto Starters
Weedle
Ekans
Sandshrew
Clefairy
Paras
Venonat
Diglett
Geodude
Voltorb
Cubone
Chansey
Pinsir
Ditto
Eevee
Snorlax
Johto Starters
Togepi
Aipom
Unown
Pineco
Dunsparce
Shuckle
Heracross
Sneasel
Swinub
Hoenn Starters
Wurmple
Seedot
Shroomish
Slakoth
Nincada
Whismur
Nosepass
Aron
Plusle
Minun
Roselia
Gulpin
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Baltoy
Kecleon
Snorunt
Spheal
Sinnoh Starters
Kricketot
Cranidos
Shieldon
Combee
Cherubi
Gible
Riolu
Carnivine
Snover

Weedle
Ekans
Sandshrew
Clefairy
Paras
Venonat
Diglett
Geodude
Voltorb
Cubone
Chansey
Pinsir
Ditto
Snorlax
Johto Starters
Aipom
Unown
Pineco
Dunsparce
Shuckle
Heracross
Sneasel
Wurmple
Seedot
Shroomish
Slakoth
Nincada
Whismur
Nosepass
Aron
Plusle
Minun
Roselia
Gulpin
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Baltoy
Kecleon
Snorunt
Spheal
Kricketot
Cranidos
Shieldon
Combee
Cherubi
Gible
Riolu
Carnivine
Snover

Weedle
Ekans
Sandshrew
Clefairy
Paras
Venonat
Diglett
Geodude
Voltorb
Cubone
Pinsir
Ditto
Snorlax
Johto Starters
Aipom
Pineco
Dunsparce
Shuckle
Heracross
Sneasel
Wurmple
Seedot
Shroomish
Nincada
Whismur
Nosepass
Aron
Roselia
Gulpin
Zangoose
Seviper
Snorunt
Spheal
Kricketot
Cranidos
Shieldon
Combee
Gible
Riolu
Snover

All in all that's 43 non-legendary, non-unova pokemon families with Dreamworld Abilities still unreleased, adding up to a little less than 93 pokemon in total (those families include 93 total pokemon but some, like Shedinja, don't have dreamworld abilities).

Not quite Pokemon-related, but the Global Link just put up a promotion for Winter Decor, unlocked via an Nintendo Power password (which, unless it releases super early shouldn't be out yet).

Second try I guessed it: NPWINTER
Gotta love these easy to guess passwords

Not quite Pokemon-related, but the Global Link just put up a promotion for Winter Decor, unlocked via an Nintendo Power password (which, unless it releases super early shouldn't be out yet).

Second try I guessed it: NPWINTER
Gotta love these easy to guess passwords
this is serious?

because I can't see... (great, another event that I can't get, even an Christmas event nintendo negates me.)

Well, I'll get it in tomorrow then. Time to make my 2 ENG DWs all cozy.

Also, only went to Mountain once with 2 accounts today. Fucking Skytrolled (4 in a roll!) again with the 2nd one.

How come you guys can get so lucky...~ (Wants to RNG a DW Bagon w/ Specials and Larvitar w/Stealth Rock badly)

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I got repeatedly trolled today as well, Clear. I didn't even get to see Rugged Mountain tonight.

atsync

It's apparently U.S. only
Actually, I have access to it and I'm in Australia, so it's available there too at least (EDIT: and I didn't even need a password funnily enough).

Anyway I'll be entering in about 10 minutes. Third time lucky?

EDIT 2: Got to the mountain on my 6th attempt (out of 7), but the only pokemon that appeared was a male Mankey with Low Kick! I found lots of items though. The only compensation was the female Stunky I found, but Keen Eye sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)