League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

what universe are you living in?! teemo is just stupidly irritating and can be quite powerful in the right hands :X
the universe where teemo is too weak as a champion probably l0l

ap teemo is decent but hard to use (and there's no real reason to learn him)

how many more slutty female solos do i have to endure before i get angus

on a more serious note i'm not big on these transform champs and am surprised to see another one so close after jayce. i kind of like league's relative simplicity in kits, not sure why we're suddenly going the 'everybody needs 6-8 buttons!" route

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
how many more slutty female solos do i have to endure before i get angus

on a more serious note i'm not big on these transform champs and am surprised to see another one so close after jayce. i kind of like league's relative simplicity in kits, not sure why we're suddenly going the 'everybody needs 6-8 buttons!" route

Yeah I've noticed this spike in champion complexity recently as well.

If I remember correctly, Jayce, Zyra, Syndra, Kha'Zix are all recent champs that have rather complex features to them. Sure, Diana and Rengar are simply, but Jayce has the numerous buttons thing, Syndra and Zyra have the spells that interact with remnants of other spells complexity thing going on, and Kha'Zix has his situational evolution decisions that make playing him strategically on a higher level than most champs. Hell even Darius and Draven before that have their rather unique nuance (Darius is the most subtle of this trend though).

That said, Elise, despite her relatively complex kit, I think is actually going to be rather straight forward by the sounds of it. Human form wear down, wear down, keep at bay, wear down, Spider Form All In Execute. I don't think her play will actually be as remotely as complex as the aforementioned champs.

Halloween skins dont excite me too much as I dont really play any of the champs enough to buy them. Zombie Brand is super BA though one of the coolest skins in game atm.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm very excited to use Elise's trollppel and scare the living shit out of opponents. I'm kind of disappointed that it doesn't apply "fear" as she descends upon them tho :P.

Most Fun Champs:

1. Cho'Gath
2. Lux
3. Rumble
4. Wukong
5. Jarvan IV

I'm super excited about the Twisted Treeline and Syndra updates. I love Twisted Treeline since you don't have to commit your life to a huge game, and there isn't a camera disadvantage; I'm usually a ranged AP so that camera thing is huge to me.

My Top 5:

1. Xerath
2. Syndra
3. Skarner
4. Anivia
5. Hecarim

EDIT: Spider Lady Elise might be on this list soon. XD

TT games could take two hours before the update if one team knew how to turtle.

Gonna play TT now just because Wooglet's Witchcap is the greatest item ever.

All the new items seem pretty cool. Really like the buildpath for the Pillager and Torch.

http://imgur.com/a/tjTZT - link

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait

They remade TT so that my Singed wouldn't be undefeated anymore... but they are giving me a cheap Deathcap with +10% Movement Speed?

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Do we have confirmation on whether any of those items are TT only or will be on SR?

Also I can confidently say I have never had a schoolteacher that looks like this Schoolteacher Fiora character

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)