Tournament LCPL 7 - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
LCPL 7
Week 6

STANDINGS SPREADSHEET

I said he was dwoat, but nobody listens to quote

1528086187959.png

Squirtle Squad (1) vs Pakistani Piplups (7)

SM: Jox vs Ninjadog13
SM: OP vs teal6
SM: Hamhamhamham vs Simbo
SM: Dundies vs BurntZebra
SM: Rodriblutar vs Kingler12345
XY: majaspic22 vs Finchinator
BW: Serene Grace vs Corporal Levi
DPP: Eseque vs shiloh

1528086192686.png

The Remoraiders (2) vs Pinochetian Pikipeks (6)

SM: Kaori vs Casparov
SM: Fille vs dcae
SM: SilentMango vs Chill Shadow
SM: Osh vs Shrug
SM: infamy vs miltankmilk
XY: Holiday vs Diego Maradona
BW: lighthouses vs Real FV13
DP: TheFenderStory vs fitzy72

1528086197267.png

Ducklett Dynasty (5) vs Snivy Subterfuge (3)

SM: Kink vs London13
SM: Tricking vs Trace
SM: Eternal Spirit vs Spl4sh
SM: jake vs ItzViper482
SM: Kushalos vs therealslap
XY: blarajan vs DBW
BW: fran17 vs Alice Kazumi
DP: Heysup vs rssp1

1528086203204.png

Bunnelby Battalion (5) vs Stuntin' Stunkys (3)

SM: ggggd vs Plas
SM: himeringo vs ZoroDark
SM: taranteeeno vs pinktidal
SM: FLCL vs fatty
SM: Lycans vs robjr
XY: tazz vs zeriloa
BW: tko vs tcr
DPP: passion vs Nails

Matches completed: 30/32

DPP matches can be Bo3 if both players agree.

Deadline is June 10rd @ 11:59pm EST.

As always lemme know if I fucked something up.​

Last edited:

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Predictions:

Squirtle Squad (3) vs Pakistani Piplups (5)

SM: Jox vs Ninjadog13 - Post May 25th Ninjadog won't lose.
SM: OP vs teal6 - Lets see if the back-to-back champion can break OP's perfect record. I don't think he will but damn I hope he does.
SM: Hamhamhamham vs Simbo - I really don't know much about Simbo. All I need to know is that he has been doing well recently and that he has Starpeasant in the back cooking up the best Ham counterteams around.
SM: Dundies vs BurntZebra - I want this upset to happen very badly, but I don't think Dundies will realistically drop this game unless he plays like Zebra is Gummy. I'm looking forward to this though, I think with Star helping Zebra in that back this should be a competitive game.
SM: Rodriblutar vs Kingler12345 - As much as I'd like Rodri to win this game, Kingler is Kingler. Hard to predict against a 4-0 record.
XY: majaspic22 vs Finchinator - Finch has been playing pretty well this LCPL and Majas has been under preforming. If Majas plays like I know he can he could absolutely win but that is up to him.
BW: Serene Grace vs Corporal Levi - Actually should be a good BW game. Serene can't lose right now and Levi is an always solid player that hadn't lost before last week. Serene is on a tear so I'll give him the edge.
DPP: Eseque vs shiloh - Hot take: Eseque farmed his mediocre record by beating rusty DPPers and won't win another game this LCPL. Don't shit talk the team of the guy who does predictions.

#1 vs #2. Should be a fantastic week. The Squirtles really have three 5-0 players. Their team is weird, being almost entirely carried by the records of three players while the other players are all solid but are failing to put up consistent wins. Piplups are the exact opposite, being first because their team is full of players who will go slightly above .500 and that will get them the win more often than not. The Piplups were given their first loss of the season last week, but these matchups work out in their favor and they should be able to leave with another win. Not that it really matters. Both of these teams are going to be in playoffs.

The Remoraiders (4) vs Pinochetian Pikipeks (4)

SM: Kaori vs Casparov - Casparov is kinda sick. I like him and he has already got a win, which is more than Kaori can say, so I'm gonna side with Casparov.
SM: Fille vs dcae - Already happened and I'm not surprised at all. Dcae is in finals of Seasonal and Swiss, he's doing very well right now. Any non-Burmys should be light work for him.
SM: SilentMango vs Chill Shadow - I know Chill Shadow still has a spotless record and Mango has been doing very average this tour, but I think if Mango prepares well this is very winnable for him and I think he'll do what he needs to. That being said, now that the Raiders don't have a real shot at playoffs he might not bother, and if that happens this could very well be one more tally for Chill Shadow.
SM: Osh vs Shrug - Shrug has been getting fucked over by luck all tournament and Osh has been doing well for himself. This has the potential to be a very good game if both of the players are on their shit though, so look out for this one.
SM: infamy vs miltankmilk - Milk started off pretty bad but he clawed the record back to even, and I think he's going to be able to continue that streak. I think Inf will have trouble playing outside of his main tier, DPP, so that could be a factor too.
XY: Holiday vs Diego Maradona - Holiday is definitely the more consistent one between these two. BA could absolutely win this but it's just a matter of how he's playing at the time, which could be not up to par with Holiday.
BW: lighthouses vs Real FV13 - Alone, I would probably pick Lighthouses to win this. But now that BA is on the team I don't think Real FV13 will lose a game, smart choice to put him in.
DPP: TheFenderStory vs fitzy72 - Fender is a smart player and knows his shit. Fitzy is generally solid of the older LC generations but I'm not sure if he can compete with Fender, even though he's been struggling lately.

Pikipeks are in a weird spot. After last weeks embarrassing display against the hottest team in the game right now, they are left just outside of the playoff picture and a significant amount behind. If they are going to come back and steal the Ducks spot, this week is an absolute must win, as is next week. They have the talent to make it to playoffs, but they have a mountain to climb and they have to hope that the Ducks falter along the way. As for the Raiders, they're basically out of it. Sorry Coco. Not much you can do this far back with this little time left, but clutching a tie against one of the best teams in the tour shows that they can absolutely play, but its just a matter of if they can do it consistently. And based off their #7 spot right now, they can't.

Ducklett Dynasty (5) vs Snivy Subterfuge (3)

SM: Kink vs London13 - Both of these players are 1-2 and neither are really standout players so this is pretty hard to predict. I think London has done a solid job of keeping his games competitive so he's getting the edge, but I really don't have a good idea here.
SM: Tricking vs Trace - Tricking bounced back after a disappointing first week with a good win over Zebra. I love Trace but it's pretty fucking hard to predict against my fellow Swiss winner.
SM: Eternal Spirit vs Kavatika - Eternal Spirit has been struggling so far, but I really don't think Kava will be able to put up too much of a fight.
SM: jake vs ItzViper482 - Highlight for this series definitely. Viper finally got his first win of the tournament last week, but one win isn't gonna save you from the wrath that is "Jake." Should be a solid game, but I don't think there's a great chance that Zeb will lose.
SM: Kushalos vs therealslap - Slap is siiick. I like how he plays and I hope he continues to do well. Kushalos has been doing well against hard competition though, this should be good. I like Slap a little more in this because I think he'll try.
XY: blarajan vs DBW - Sorry I ever doubted you Blara. I should have known that someone who agreed that Dig should be banned is smart enough to relearn how to play eventually. DBW will make it competitive but Blara has got this.
BW: fran17 vs Alice Kazumi - Fran has been doing solidly and I'm unsure of how much BW Alice has played. I'm actually looking forward to this though, I think Alice will keep it close, she always does.
DPP: Heysup vs rssp1 - Rssp actually had a solid plan for Nails last week and preformed admirably, so I think this will be closer than people think it will be. I think if Rssp bothers to tests with me this week he'll come out on top.

The Snivys finally got a fucking point. It may only be one but it is yours, keep it and cherish it. Now for the team that matters. The Ducks are sitting in fourth right now, but they have the playoff spot by a solid amount and if they do win this week they have a fantastic shot at going to playoffs. That being said they can still fuck it up. If they somehow don't win this week they are immediately in a scary position as they are going up against the Burmys next week, which is a week that they could realistically tie or lose. If the Pikipeks get hot and start winning games they weren't expected to and beat the Squritles this could get very close very fast. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)