Tournament LCPL 7 - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
calling activity and requesting my opponent to be subbed out Sken Quote
we scheduled for friday or saturday night, at 8 pm my time saturday i pinged him in lc discord, he didnt have a team ready, i stuck around online everywhere (smogtours, ps and discord) and was playiing other tour games while waiting (all can be seen in my posts on this forum).
i got highlighted by my manager at 10:50 my time telling me he's online, i was hesitant because i wanted to play smogon tour live but i decided to skip it to play this. I was waiting for him still, got in contact with my gsc cup opponent to play that since i missed tour anyway, and was done 11:11 also as evidenced by a forum post. Then at 11:15 i contact him on ps lc room, he said he ordered food before the 11:15 highlight and can only play me 11:45, except i have a bo3 ubers ssnl finals scheduled to play and these can take time, then i have a powc game scheduled for right after, and now we're talking around 1 am my time, after missing an official live tour for nothing.
im not letting it slide sorry.

http://prntscr.com/jbdrak he "ordered food" knowing i was waiting for him this whole time since i had pinged him at 8 pm, he wasnt ready and i was, so he was supposed to tell me if he was ready, im not supposed to babysit and follow up if he's ready yet AFTER scheduled time

you never responded to my VM asking you to clarify a time so in my mind our scheduled time had yet to be set in stone so I scrapped the teams I had been building and decided to build something else today with my team. You were apparently online Friday and would've seen me online but made no effort to contact me to play our game, only further reinforcing that to me it hadn't been properly scheduled yet. When u pinged me on lc discord i was making a team so i told u to wait until later on that night, i phoned a chinese at 8:05pm my time and was due 2 collect it at 8:25 when u roundabout ask me to play out of nowhere so i told u can play when i get back and have munched

u are literally only calling activity and pretending to be annoyed because in the circumstances u think u can get it, man up stop whining like a bitch and let's play our game.

i made it clear at 8 pm my time, 5 pm ur time that i was ready then, im not sure what additional clarification u need to know ive been ready since 8 pm when u asked urself for 8 pm. Besides we did have a scheduled time on friday, yes we didnt contact each other but only because i was waiting and had other tours to play, meanwhile u decided to not have a team ready when saturday began and u had friday as an option for a time? when YOU pick friday as one of the times, u are supposed to have a team ready at worst by friday's end.

Hawkie friday or saturday 8pm ur time if that’s kl
Wednesday at 3:41 PM

Chill Shadow can the hour be later
Wednesday at 6:27 PM

so i'm just supposed to drop what i'm doing at a time you've previously said you were unavailable (when i told u in discord i would play u later tonight i expected 8pm to NOT be the time u would drop whatever u dropped and expect me to play), then i offer u a time that's literally within 30mins of when u wanted to play and suddenly ur running 2 smogon making wallposts trying to call activity :)))))) i did have a team ready on friday like i said that i scrapped as u never contacted me on friday / responded to my vm asking for clarification on the time we played, making me think i had more time to prepare

this is my first team tour and you have been the most obnoxious opponent i've ever come up against, i don't see how u can't drop ur activity call crusade and just play the fucking game

Hawkie friday or saturday 8pm ur time if that’s kl
Wednesday at 3:41 PM

Chill Shadow can the hour be later
Wednesday at 6:27 PM

so i'm just supposed to drop what i'm doing at a time you've previously said you were unavailable (when i told u in discord i would play u later tonight i expected 8pm to NOT be the time u would drop whatever u dropped and expect me to play), then i offer u a time that's literally within 30mins of when u wanted to play and suddenly ur running 2 smogon making wallposts trying to call activity :)))))) i did have a team ready on friday like i said that i scrapped as u never contacted me on friday / responded to my vm asking for clarification on the time we played, making me think i had more time to prepare

this is my first team tour and you have been the most obnoxious opponent i've ever come up against, i don't see how u can't drop ur activity call crusade and just play the fucking game
because i have other things scheduled, it was never because of the time itself do u not get it?

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
"I need to milk my cow"
"Need to go pick up food from the convenience store"
"I need to go catch a plane right now"
"I'm going to sleep now"
"I can only play Monday we should double sub"
"Wanna play in a hour, gotta do the dishes"
"I'm getting married"
"I lost my dog"
"I need to feed my friend's cat"
"I need to build another team to play you with"
"im not free for a while because im busy in the recording studio for my next christian rap album, "og jesus" but ill contact u when im done with the album"
"I can't play until after I vote for my president"
"im in a meeting sorry"

- John, Smogon 20XX

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)