Tournament LC King of The Hill - Mark ii.

Conni

katharsis

approved by Quote, previous thread by Shrug

After ten months... LC King of the Hill is back!

The rules are that each user gets to nominate three people they want to see duke it out for the King of the Hill title. The two most popular user voted by the community will duke it out to become the first champion, and the winner gets the title! The series to decide the first King of the Hill will be DPP, BW, ORAS, SM, and an LC format the two players can agree on to play 3 or 5 times (Bo3 or Bo5). The voting phase will last three days and so will the battling, be sure to say in the thread or message me on Smogon, PS!, or Discord if you need an extension. After a King of the Hill has been crowned the community will then vote on a new challenger to challenge the champion for his title. Each member of the community still gets to vote on three people they want to see get a shot and the most popular one will receive, however, the current champion at the time gets to choose the format. Good luck to all challengers!

Also respect the forum rules and each other, the voting begins now! (as of August 19, 2018). Also one more thing don't vote people you know are busy or are inactive because they may have to do something important, but on the contrary don't john or else you'll be shamed forever.

#1 - August 28, 2018 - LilyAC - 18 days - 3 defenses
#2 - September 15, 2018 - Toadow - 8+ days - 1+ defenses

Last edited:

Conni

katharsis
The first voting phase has ended!
The votes are in and the first matchup is ItzViper482 vs. LilyAC
Remember this is the first match and so these two players must play a game of SM, ORAS, BW, and DPP LC, and one more LC format of their mutual choice to play bo3 or bo5. Good luck to both! You have until August 25, 2018 5:00 PM (GMT+2)
If you need an extension please contact me at an appropriate time.

btw if anyone was wondering, plasmagby and LilyAC had the same amount of votes, its just that Lily won the spot by /pick on showdown.

Conni

katharsis
Me and lily will be playing on Friday at 3pm gmt -5. The meta we have chosen is bo3 SM where you can't use a pokemon if it dies.

ex. if i use a mienfoo and it dies g1 i cant use a mienfoo g2 or g3 but if it lives i can use it g2
ItzViper482 LilyAC whats the progress on your match? It's going to be one week since the original post soon so just checking in. You have until Wednesday unless if you have any urgent needs for an extension, just lmk as usual if so.

edit: was notified, playing in 6h.

Last edited:

Conni

katharsis
Congratulations LilyAC!
You're now the new King/Queen of the Hill, which means the voting stage begins anew. Each user gets 3 votes to see who will be next to challenge Lily for her throne, but under her stipulation. You have three days, which is August 31, 2018 5:00 PM (GMT+2).

btw for clarification, the defending champ cannot vote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)