Just a standard RMT ( OU )

Well, this is a team I made for a tourney, but I was also considering using it @ Shoddy.

Weavile (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Fake Out
- Taunt
- Brick Break
- Night Slash

My lead that is supposed to take care of the very common suicide leads. With Fake Out, it mostly makes their Sashs useless, while also giving me the chance to make it impossible for them to put up the Rocks, as Weavile is mostly faster ( if they're not using Scarfers ). Also, Azelf is mostly running around with just Psychic which Weavile is immune to.

Taunt can stop Bronzong and co. using Stealth Rocks at all ( if I predict right ), but I had no real use of it till now, surprisingly.

Brick Break gives me a way to deal with Pokemon such as Tyranitar, Lucario and Heatran, which I would have problems to beat with this set ( though I can just beat Heatran on the switch-in, as it is mostly ScarfTran).

Night Slash is the STAB and the crit can give me some nice KOs. But atm, I am considering Pursuit as leads such as Azelf may also run away =/.

---

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP/252 Def/68 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Surf
- Protect
- Hidden Power [Electric]

As I had three Pokemon being weak to SR, I had to have a Wisher. And due to also having 4 Pokemon weak to Fire, Vaporeon seemed the most viable for me. Wish gives Skymin, Mamoswine and, to an extent, Weavile a nice recovery.

Surf is a must on Vaporeon, so there is not much to say about it.

Protect helps me get the Wish and Lefties recovery while also allowing me to stall some PPs =).

HP [Electric] got pretty standard as it makes Vappy a nice Gyarados counter.

---

Uxie @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 240 HP/28 Def/216 Spd/16 SAtk/8 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Knock Off
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

Gosh, I love this guy ( ?? ). I am currently using the CM version of this. CM up for about two-three times and this gets pretty dangerous.

Knock Off is there to cripple their counters ( mostly Choicer ) so I can CM up.

Psychic is my STAB and my main attack, enough said.

Thunderbolt is a way to deal with anything Psychic cant. It also makes me get SE hits on Gyarados, Vaporeon, etc..

---

Registeel @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP/6 Atk/252 SDef
Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Ice Punch
- Counter
- Explosion

As Skymin got so popular.. I needed a counter for it... Registeel !!!!!
This is my second stat upper. With Curse, it'll boost its Defense, making it even harder to kill.

Ice Punch is my answer to Skymin, while Counter lets me kill off the physical attackers that cant kill me.

Explosion is a last resort, so I can die and take something with me =O

---

Shaymin-s @ Choice Specs
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Def/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Seed Flare
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earth Power

SpecsMin rockz... -_-

There is not rly much to say about the moves...

Seed Flare and Air Slash for STABs, while HP and Earth Power lets me kill the rest =)

---

Mamoswine (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 64 HP/252 Atk/192 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stone Edge
- Peck

CBSwine.

Earthquake and Ice Shard are STABs and pretty much needed on every Mamoswine set.

Stone Edge lets me deal with Flyers as it deals more damage to Flyers and Ice-Type Pokemon.

Peck is mostly a filler, but it can kill Heracross and the like =D.
---

Ok.. this is it... I know I have a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig weakness to Fire, so Infernape and Heatran may be a big problems but I could always kill them with the right prediction.

First of all, you should be running Jolly on your Weavile, unless you plan to run Counter over Brick Break, which I would advise. Taunt won't stop Bronzong Gyro Balling you..

Secondly, Registeel's moveset seems a bit..odd to me. Counter, with Curse? I don't see it working all that well, especially with no Rest. Stick Counter on Weavile, use a set of say, Stealth Rock / Ice Punch / Explosion / Thunder Wave or Zap Cannon or ThunderPunch. Just provides a bit of coverage, and Thunder Wave is great for hitting sweepers, and allowing Uxie setup (who should run Grass Knot, imo, for Swampert alone who can stop your sweep). I would also run Substitute on Shaymin-S, easing prediction, taking advantage of status missing, as well as taking advantage if you used Thunder Wave on Registeel :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)