June 2010 Status of Shoddy Battle 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you guys are planning on implementing Power Herb, because I seriously registered just now to see what was up with that, when I realized I couldn't pick Power Herb as an hold item.

So now I have to make another Pokemon who fills the same role, but not quite as well as the original. Hope the wait for SB2 wont be too long. :/

so i noticed in SB1 there a reset ladder rating thing that cant be used, will that be removed in SB2(its useless) or will continue in there but actually work?

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
so i noticed in SB1 there a reset ladder rating thing that cant be used, will that be removed in SB2(its useless) or will continue in there but actually work?
SB2 is a rewrite, so I don't see why they'd implement the menu option but not the feature, probably one or the other.

@Lucariblur - I've browsed through the client, and this feature is complete (as far as I can see), but it's disabled. I believe you can download the client and remove the lock from it.

i see....well thanks for that info, i might as well try to unlock if only to see what exactly it reset(if only the CRE or the entire thing).

Good news, are you guys going to wait until Pokemon B & W is released so you wont have to rewrite it again?

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Good news, are you guys going to wait until Pokemon B & W is released so you wont have to rewrite it again?
they won't need to rewrite it, they would only need to add the new stuff so there is no point in waiting really

Since metagames change dramatically every new generation how is it going to work when Black & White are released and smogon comes up with our new OU/UU lists? Will there be an option to choose between playing 4th generation OU and 5th generation OU or will everyone have to move on to the 5th gens metagames solely?

And to all the people who are saying they can't wait to try out double battles, I hope you guys realise that pokemon online has supported doubles all this time =P

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Stop plugging Pokémon Online in this thread. It's annoying and frankly insulting to those who are working hard on this project.

@Metalheadz - Nope. It has many new features. I noticed some while browsing through the source. There are chat tabs, for different subjects. The team builder looks fabulous, double battles, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, and 6v6. If you browse through the source, and notice file names you can find new features.

Could you post an update for July, or wait a few days, and make it for August instead? I'm really curious of how this is going. Thanks for doing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)