JOLTANK. [Lock please~]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting entries so far, should be done with mine soon. >;D

EDIT: I need to withdraw, my primary desktop's graphics card decided this morning would be a great time to fry itself. Which is where I was drawing my Joltank picture...... -_-

Can't buy and put in a new card until I get paid next friday. Im sorry Sephirona. >.<

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
@Buckert: Thanks ;D

@Delagacii: LOL nice. Thanks for the enthusiasm * 0*

@Rick_GameOn: Naw, that's cute. :D Thanks for your entry.

@sentimentGX4: Ah, maybe I should have specified that I'd like to keep the questionable things to a minimum - what exactly is your theme for that picture? Even though it's Joltiks and they're cartoony and cute I hope that's meant as a rated PG-13 image, heh.

@Louis: HI LOUIS
YES POST YOUR PICTURE SOON PLEASE THANKS <3 * 3*

@sentimentGX4: Ah, maybe I should have specified that I'd like to keep the questionable things to a minimum - what exactly is your theme for that picture? Even though it's Joltiks and they're cartoony and cute I hope that's meant as a rated PG-13 image, heh.
It's a message to promote abstinence. The concept is inspired from sexual cannibalism as observed in real world spiders. (So it's scientific.)

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Joltank is male though :I
But sure, I'll add you to the list. Maybe it's cause in my mind, Joltank is a pimp daddy who treats his Galvantuladies well, but to each their own I guess. LOL

--------

At this point I think I'll allow three more drawing entries from this post on, not counting the people who've already posted their intentions to draw a pic by Saturday who are allowed to edit their post to add their entries. You can make a post to reserve if you like, but after three more I'll be closing submissions and picking out the Bonus winners. Trading will still take place from Saturday onwards. Thanks again for submitting, everyone~

I don't think I will make it in time for the drawing, but I can help distribute if you want.

EDIT: If I'm not too late to enter/distribute/whatever.
I couldn't seem to get it to show up as a picture so I put a link

Here is my picture: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/718/joltank.jpg/"]

One pikachu is staring hopelessly and awestruck, about to be crushed by Joltank. The other is running away from it and its tail is caught by the spike tire. The pikachu is paralyzed with fear when its tail is caught by Joltank. You can't run or hide from Joltank!

Great job everyone, there were some amazing entries!

hehe... I started sketching out one of these.. can't wait to finish working on it tonight. I'm glad I have until Saturday ^^

Great giveaway, I love the Joltank design!

Here's my pic:

Silly Ace Trainer, don't you know it's dangerous to battle in the Subway? X'D

This is my way of expressing my feelings for a very specific Walrein from the Battle Subway. If you play a lot of the Battle Facilities eventually you're likely to have the misfortune to cross paths with it.

Walrein @ Lax Incense
Bold, 255 Def / 255 SpDef
~Sheer Cold
~Fissure
~Rest
~Sleep Talk

In case you haven't met him yet... He doesn't really need a Quick Claw for hax, because the 5% evasion bonus from Lax Incense is actually not 5% at all but rather 100% chance of you missing. On the other hand, his OHKO moves never miss. For the odd time that you do hit him, he'll just Rest back to full health and Sleep Talk up more OHKOs. Since you only have 3 Pokemon to work with this tends to be a very short battle. (Hopefully you have a Sturdy 'mon around?)

JOLTANK, of course, is immune to this trickery. ಠ‿ಠ

Joltank was fun to draw! Thanks for the challenge! I hope my pic gave you luls.

EDIT!: How do I make that Spoiler Tab to hide my gigantic pic? :o
EDIT#2: Thanks sentiment! :)

I'd like to reserve too!

EDIT 1: Sorry, I'm sort of new to this. I had to see which one hid the picture, and unfortunately, the new edit was a brand new reply to my other previous post. So I deleted my previous reserved post to add this picture... Sorry!

EDIT 2: I was very dissatisfied at my own work, so I decided to redraw Joltank (: The first time, I drew using Photoshop with a mouse. This time, I did a pencil sketch to draw out a more improved artwork.
I totally revamped it with a new style. I wasn't able to color it in (no color pencils/markers) but I think the overall sketch came out much better than the first submission (: HENCE, the new JOLTANK is reborn and up to destroy a SNORLAX! Yes, one of the heaviest Pokemon to be discovered.

JOLTANK's mission is to destroy its target and anyone else who gets in the way.
Target: The unsuspecting Togepi...

Here's my pic:

This is my way of expressing my feelings for a very specific Walrein from the Battle Subway. If you play a lot of the Battle Facilities eventually you're likely to have the misfortune to cross paths with it.

Walrein @ Lax Incense
~Sheer Cold
~Fissure
~Rest
~Sleep Talk

In case you haven't met him yet... He doesn't really need a Quick Claw for hax, because the 5% evasion bonus from Lax Incense is actually not 5% at all but rather 100% chance of you missing. On the other hand, his OHKO moves never miss. For the odd time that you do hit him, he'll just Rest back to full health and Sleep Talk up more OHKOs. Since you only have 3 Pokemon to work with this tends to be a very short battle. (Hopefully you have a Sturdy 'mon around?)

Fucking epic. Now that's what I like to see.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Not here for the giveaway, but feel free to use my idea whenever...and wherever you like. :)
Thanks * u * /

Here's my pic:

Walrein @ Lax Incense
~Sheer Cold
~Fissure
~Rest
~Sleep Talk

Oman. That's gorgeous. <3
Thanks for working so hard to draw Joltank, I'm touched ;w;

I'd like to reserve too!

EDIT 1: Sorry, I'm sort of new to this. I had to see which one hid the picture, and unfortunately, the new edit was a brand new reply to my other previous post. So I deleted my previous reserved post to add this picture... Sorry!
It's fine, I allow edits to posts that have reserved for picture spots so you can improve your art before the deadline if you wish. :) You're in. Thanks for your submission~

And with that, entries are now officially closed! Those of you who've reserved, please post your entries and let me know you did before Saturday 5 PM EST tomorrow (14 hours from the time of this post), since you're not on the winners list yet and I may not be able to assign a distributor to you in time. I will be posting a list of who each of you should contact for your Joltank after 5 PM EST. I will also be posting the bonus winners at the same time. Thanks for participating~ * 3*

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Bonus Winners have been posted! Grats Deana and Hamstern for having the best colored illustrations and the best humor respectively! It was actually a pretty tough decision since there were a few other really well drawn and humorous pictures @_@ As I understand it also Jibaku doesn't need the Pokemon and drew for fun, so thanks <3

Distributors have been assigned to the winners!

Please remember that you MUST have a trade thread
and MUST USE this graphic if you want to trade JOLTANK even though you
didn't need a thread to win one:

However, please wait for them to post that they are ready to trade before you begin PMing them
. At this time, only dende5416 has his JOLTANK, so those of you on his list can begin asking him when he'll be ready. All my hard working distributors will get a present for their hardwork afterwards, so thanks again for drawing and volunteering ;)

Distribution:

1. Sephirona:

Code:
Daena
Hamstern
-Red-
dende5416

-Red-:

Code:
Zuzu
 Waffles101
 babismanias
 tag3r
 Shinyweavile
julios

dende5416:

Code:
Phadunk
Scheiner
Cerulean
Delagacii
jeff.sanford1
Weebos
3. LizardMan:

Code:
Najdorf
MrIntro
Rick_GameOn
sentimentGX4
Kychi20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)