Jaded Hades' Competitive Trade Thread MKIV - New Arrivals: Pidgey, Hoppip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to point out that your Pawniard/Golett in "For Trade" are mixed up XD.

But, I have a pretty good offer here:
upload_2014-3-13_17-45-17.png

Riolu @ Poke Ball
Adamant
Prankster (Woot Woot)
Egg Moves: Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch
x/31/31/31/31/31
OR 31/31/31/31/x/31

I would like a Pawniard for it, will you accept the offer? :)

I'd like to point out that your Pawniard/Golett in "For Trade" are mixed up XD.

But, I have a pretty good offer here:
View attachment 10574
Riolu @ Poke Ball
Adamant
Prankster (Woot Woot)
Egg Moves: Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch
x/31/31/31/31/31
OR 31/31/31/31/x/31

I would like a Pawniard for it, will you accept the offer? :)
I have too many Lucarios as is D: Sorry
I appreciate the mention of my mistake in the thread

Nioux:

Yanma @ Dusk Ball
86/76/86/116/56/95
Modest
Compound Eyes (---> Tinted Lens)/Speed Boost
Egg Moves: N/A
31/x/31/31/31/31
Notes: I have had it with these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday-thru-Friday plane!
Competitive Analysis: Ce n'est pas OU.

Hi there.. in response to your post in my thread.. I'd like a female Lapras and I'm wondering if you've by any chance got a female Cranidos? Possibly interested in Chinchou too, but intend to re-breed for HP Grass. ^^

Hi there.. in response to your post in my thread.. I'd like a female Lapras and I'm wondering if you've by any chance got a female Cranidos? Possibly interested in Chinchou too, but intend to re-breed for HP Grass. ^^
Lapras with which ability? I could possibly breed a Female Cranidos, the 1/8 rate may be a bit frustrating though.

Interested in your lapras, can be a spitback. Gender doesn't matter.

I can offer a penta flawless immunity impish Gligar, modest squirtle with aura sphere,dragon pulse, bold rotom, adamant pinsir with close combat, quick attack , and jolly thick fat Swinub.

Interested in your lapras, can be a spitback. Gender doesn't matter.

I can offer a penta flawless immunity impish Gligar, modest squirtle with aura sphere,dragon pulse, bold rotom, adamant pinsir with close combat, quick attack , and jolly thick fat Swinub.
No thank you,

Lapras with which ability? I could possibly breed a Female Cranidos, the 1/8 rate may be a bit frustrating though.
Yeah, I was just checking. lol Figured you might of have a female in stock somewhere! ^^ Or Eevee maybe? Oh and Water Absorb on Lapras. Of course, the low rate females I'll pay two for one..

i have spit back modest just missing def. is that ok?
Hmm I'd much rather have the spread that maximizes it's stats since it's gotta be relatively tanky.

I'd be interested in Misdreavus and Snubbull (sp?) instead if Bulbasaur is something you don't wanna breed a different nature of (Not as easy to do with both HP and 87.5% male rate, I understand)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)