International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Friendly [OVER - Rankings Released Nov. 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I mean... you could disconnect if you want but then you'll just not show up in rankings which completely defeats the purpose.

Okay this guy ZAKKI from usa is matched against me and the trainer card screen never refreshed to the preview(no com.) and I had no issues with my wifi but it was frozen, I restart my 3DS and now I wait forever and I don't get any matches x.x help? (Hasn't ragequit)

Current log.
#1 DC before battle >_>
#2 4-1 win (run)
#3 4-0 win
#4 Another DC before battle >_>
#5 4-0 win
#6 3-0 win
#7 4-0 win
#8 4-0 win
#9 3-0 win
#10 4-0 win
#11 4-0 win
#12 1-1 loss (time limit)
#13 4-0 win
#14 2-0 win
#15 1-0 win
#16 4-0 win
#17 0-1 loss
#18 0-3 loss
#19 3-0 win
#20 4-0 win
#21 4-0 win
#22 0-1 loss
#23 3-0 win
#24 2-0 win
#25 4-0 win
Currently at 1651

Is there anyone above 1800 with a way to ladder easily. I'm literally getting 1-5 points a game, and "if" i get lucky I battle someone that has a rating that gives me atleast 10 points.

Missed this post...:P

After You + Spore = WIN!

And I laugh at the Volcarona users.
Not on Whimsicott's great eye watch.
Volcarona has been pretty meh, in the matches that I ended up using her Chandelure/Hydreigon would have been better choices (depending on whom I don't take). It only works against noobs or when I get away with Tailwind, at which point the previous thing happens.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
am calling it the night as I made it to the mid-1700s. Only few losses were due to some bad misses, parahax & flinches. One of them to someone named J3FF. I know what you're going to say there <evan> lol

I almost got 1800 twice, BUT 2CH and a flinch got in the way. Now my rating is 1767 and i'm going to be awake till it turns 1800+. It's time to watch The Mentalist XD

Whoever Spiral is I wanna thank you cuz I hadn't had a single battle for the last hour of waiting, I know we have battled over GBU a few times and thanks for the +16 :) I really liked getting that crit after the screen faded xD

20-1 1721

A friend of mine just told me that his second battle was against a friend of him who lives in the same city XD. It's a "small world". I didn't battle with brazilians yet : /

So I think I am listed as winning all 8 of my battles (when I battled like 10 to the finish and then like 8 other opponent's disconnects).

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
currently at 1781, hoping to get to 1800 shortly so I can put this damn game down.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Currently at 1784 with 45-3. However, my WiFi keeps DCing me on games I'm winning in, which kind of freezes my rating =/

Ouch... lost to a match where I lost speed tie and rewarded 3 critical hits that is damaging to my team. Lost to hax. :(
Against Trainer MARVICK iirc, from Illinois, USA.

srsly, i'm getting tired of this f'cking D/C'ers. If you have 1500 points and i have 1900+ why the hell you disconnect? you won't lose more than 2 points -.-

right now 34 D/C'ers (and counting...)

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I got one cart to 1700 and the other to 1600, so many dcs, pretty much decided it wasn't worth my time because of all of them, but still something to do while watching the ranger game.

21-1 and only 4 dc-ers I'm 1744 :3 I think that is good cuz this is my first tournament and I got back into Pokemon in June after a 2year break.

The Sub-Genies I played against were wasting turns xD but I had some good matches.

(played some one with a 1298 and got 2 points <.< for a 3 turn battle)

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Either Mexico has bad internet or every Mexican I've played (at least 10) loves to disconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)