International Spriting Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what Wyverii is saying is that you should have to lay the pixels down by hand, using the pencil or the paintbucket tool, and not allowed to use a graphics program, because thats graphics, not pixelart.
Then we probably misunderstood you. Now that i think about you probably meant tools like a gradient tool or things alike. Of course we know that tools like that aren't part of proper spriting/pixelart, which contains of putting every pixel with the pencil and paintbucket tool.

Then i have to take back my answer from before and say clearly that tools like that aren't allowed of course. (I really thought you meant the quantity of colors, sorry about that.)

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Who is antiquity and why is everyone getting in a tizzy over him/her/it?

:/

I just followed the link, its a forum which is kinda more inclined towards spriting, but i maybe wrong
no offense, but apart from sky salt there doesnt appear to be much competition from there :P
Serebii on the other hand...

Who is antiquity and why is everyone getting in a tizzy over him/her/it?

:/
Now there's something I never expected to hear...
Antiquty is a site dedicated to competitive battling (it dates back to the beggining of NB), but we also have some graphics artists. And here's their chance to prove themselves to the world ^^

I'll join. I love spriting, and my hand seems to be out of place. This contest just might help me get back into it. I'll post again when I'm done with them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)