Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to double check my eggs before I start releasing some Furfrous.

Anyone want to add me and go online so I can check them myself? ^-^

Hello~ sorry to bother u guys for awhile , but i have a problem regarding the instachecker and i hope u guys would try to help me :) .The problem is when I started my hotspot , using my local network connection as shared connection in instacheck , and when i tried to use my DS to connect to the hotspot , it keeps fail . .Is there any ways that i could try?

looking to insta check some stuff before bed. Have instacheck myself.

1075-1266-6979 name is J

pm for skype if you want to exchange instachecks alot

Hello~ sorry to bother u guys for awhile , but i have a problem regarding the instachecker and i hope u guys would try to help me :) .The problem is when I started my hotspot , using my local network connection as shared connection in instacheck , and when i tried to use my DS to connect to the hotspot , it keeps fail . .Is there any ways that i could try?
mine sometimes fails like 10 times before working, i don't understand why but it works out in the end.

PM if you have any 1776 or 1976 eggs.
I'll offer you items, pokemon from my thread and/or other shinies depending on what's in them.
If you decline my offer, of course I'll still give you your pokemon back.

So reading back on the posts I missed while sleeping and at work. A funny feeling tells me that the troubleshooting at the start of this thread isn't sufficient for people to get it running as there is still so many people posting issues. So watch this space. I will create a guide to it with screenshots and proper details on how I got it running. It may not work for everyone but if I was able to get it running (Which I was) Then following the steps I used should help others get it running also.

Anyone on that can help me check mine sorry to be a pest I'm gonna try and be on as much as possible in the next week or so since I do have it back at my apartment, but I came home for the holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)