Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Room of the ______ (Month, Week, Whatever Time Period between editions): Focus peoples eyes on a different chat room every edition and go in depth with what they do and interview RO's and other staff members about the room.

Letters to the Editors/Staff: Answer Questions, Get a Thread to have questions asked, and answer them all on one page in a nice and neat format.

The Grueling Questions: Questions about pokemon that actually make you think really hard to answer. For instance: What happens when a ditto with imposter copies a ditto with imposter?

S**t Lobby Says: Just a fun Column regarding the silly things said in lobby. Not Spammy things, Silly.

1v1: A nice sit down interview with ANYBODY on PS. Ask them simple questions about anything.

Suspected: Stories about recent suspect tests, notable Forum replies that swayed the opinions of the voters.

S**t Lobby Says: Just a fun Column regarding the silly things said in lobby. Not Spammy things, Silly.
I'm unsure of the direction this particular article would take. If you mean c/ping silly quotes said by people, I'd rather that you get their permission first, seeing as this is going to be in a webzine read by craptons of people. I'd rather not have unwarranted embarrassment, etc.

1v1: A nice sit down interview with ANYBODY on PS. Ask them simple questions about anything.
Too broad, and we have several articles already that encompass interviews. To my knowledge, I believe we already have a Room Spotlight article, as well as others that focus on interviewing select Room Owners from specific rooms. Interviewing regular users is kind of out of the question since our readership most likely wouldn't be too interested in that.

Letters to the Editors/Staff: Answer Questions, Get a Thread to have questions asked, and answer them all on one page in a nice and neat format.
There's already an article dedicated to interviewing The Player staff team!

Chat Room of the ______ (Month, Week, Whatever Time Period between editions): Focus peoples eyes on a different chat room every edition and go in depth with what they do and interview RO's and other staff members about the room.
We already have a Room Spotlight (iirc?) article.

You've some interesting ideas, but I'm afraid they either need to be a bit more refined or perhaps you're just a bit too late on these subjects. D:

Well, I kinda just got to putting forward my ideas from seeing the News. Glad to get some feedback on my ideas. I will say though, the Lobby thingy would definitely be organized so that if someone were to say anything, someone would be forced to ask for permission. The purpose of this is to provide some comedic value with the very cool interviews, Spotlights and such. Thank you for the reply. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)