"iatran's" Breeding Services :D Updated 5IV Dittos Jolly/Timid 31/31/31/x/31/31 and 31/x/31/31/31/31

Interested in the timid and jolly ditto cmt happy shopping. Let me know if they are clones.

edit: in addition to my thread here are pokemon i breed specifically for another person for a 5iv ditto that fell through. I have bold eevee run away ( wish),rattled whismur modest ( extrasensory), and foongus effect spore that you can also select.

Last edited:
Interested in the timid and jolly ditto cmt happy shopping. Let me know if they are clones.

edit: in addition to my thread here are pokemon i breed specifically for another person for a 5iv ditto that fell through. I have bold eevee run away ( wish),rattled whismur modest ( extrasensory), and foongus effect spore that you can also select.
they were traded to me as clones

I already have klfki
Shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Female sylveon w/ wish + shiny 31/x/30/31/31/31 Timid HP Ice Heliolisk for your Shiny scraggy and trapinch? (I also have a 5iv shiny bisharp if you are more interested in that?)

Last edited:
Shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Female sylveon w/ wish + shiny 31/x/30/31/31/31 Timid HP Ice Heliolisk for your Shiny scraggy and trapinch? (I also have a 5iv shiny bisharp if you are more interested in that?)
I promised not to trade scraggy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)