ORAS Doubles OU I Need Help Designing Doubles Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read all the forum rules so i fear this will probably end up being locked soon.

I dont know where else to post something like this, so im going ahead and posting it here with the hope someone can help me.

I have been getting into pokemon alot more recently and building up my pokemon stash and ev training pokemon and breeding etc.

But the one thing i still dont know how to do right is designing a team. I always fall for desgning a team based around types (getting a team which balances out weaknesses to resistances). Its a noob mistake i know but i just cant get out of it.

I want to get into doubles games, so to do so i need a doubles team. Yet after all the hours of research ive done i feel no better knowing how to make a doubles team and not a singles team. I like synergy so that is something i try to apply yet i fail to do so.
Also looking around all i hear mentioned is "common" doubles (kangas, smeargle, xerneas etc.) which is why i want to design a more "unique" looking team.

I have some ideas for pokemon to build up a doubles team eg/ Moltres with HP: Tailwind, fire blast, roost, hurricane and Jirachi: follow me,?,?,?

Im sorry for this seemingly awful setup but i would love to talk to people and throw around ideas.

ps I kno Charizard Y is better than Moltres but this is one way i thought i can have a "unique" twist to doubles so roll with it (unless it really is painfully bad)

Thank you to all and i do have an idea for a team i was gonna make for doubles but i have serious doubts on if ppl want to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)