Announcement i drank a litre of custard will i be ok

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
False alarm guys, I didn't drink a litre of custard but I do have another important announcement to make instead!

I'm stepping down from PU Tier Leader! I've had a lot of fun over the last two years but I have finally decided this isn't for me anymore. I've been feeling this for a while honestly but now PU seems like it's in a good place without me. I trust Shane and the gang to do a great job in my absence. They're all really cool people!

Thank you all for PUtting up with me for so long! I'll still be around and playing, just not leading the tier / being council. It was a blast! Always around if anyone wants to have a chat! Hooray! Goodbye o/

Not involved in PU what so ever, but when I think of the tier you're the first person that comes to mind.
Thank you for not only leading but contributing to make the tier better for everyone else who plays, it never goes unnoticed.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Chloe insert generic heartfelt goodbye message here It will be sad to see you go. Sometimes, you just have to do what you gotta do right? My dude Shaneghoul is one of my favorite users and friends and he will certainly lead the tier in the direction it needs to go in. You did very well in your tenure. Good luck in your future !dt endeavor s

It's sad to see you move on but while you were here the tier was better the efforts you made while tier leader were excellent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)