I don't know what I'm doing

Here's a team I threw together to play with friends and stuff, but I'm considering giving it a spin in the PGL thing on X and Y.

Mega Mawile
I know this team and most of it's Pokemon are OU at best, but I spun this around in Ubers on Showdown, and man did this team wreck. Mega-Mawile I'm running because Mawile itself has always been a favorite of mine, and damn, Huge Power is crazy on it.

252 Att/252 HP/4 SpD
Mawilite
Adamant

Huge Power

Play Rough
Swords Dance
Iron Head
Sucker Punch

Azumarill
Two fairies on one team what am I doing? I really don't know. I run Azumarill because it's always been a favorite of mine and the Band works really well on it apparently.

252 Att / 252 HP / 4 SpD
Choice Band
Adamant
Huge Power

Play Rough
Aqua Jet
Ice Punch
Waterfall

Tyranitar
Tyranitar to lead. Sandstorm kicking up along with his raw crazy power helps out a lot.

252 HP/252 Att/4 Def
Leftovers
Jolly
Sand Stream

Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Stone Edge
Crunch

Blaziken
Blaziken's always been a beast, and though I already have a lot of AD on my team, he works out really good as a revenge killer with the protect/speed boost combo. Gave it Sash to prevent those pesky one hitters.

252 Att / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Focus Sash
Adamant
Speed Boost

Hi Jump Kick
Swords Dance
Protect
Flare Blitz

Hydreigon
Special sweeper + sweet revenge killer

252 SpA/252 Spe/4 HP

Life Orb
Timid
Levitate

Draco Meteor
Dark Pulse
Fire Blast
Dragon Pulse

Gengar
Gave him the typical sub+disable set.

252 SpA/252 Spe/4 HP
Black Sludge
Modest
Levitate

Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Disable
Substitute

I would like to comment on this, but please could you explain a little more about the team by telling me some information on the pokemons (a little more then "I like it" and "this object is powerful on him") what is the teams core, what is the point of the team (e.g. "This team is made to stall the opponent with Toxic and Protect from Gliscor while Blissey Wishes all my other pokemon back to health" or "This team is made around Funbro so the match never ends and the opponent rage quites.") what each move does, why did you chose those EV spreads, ect. I still managed to read it, but please use the correct format when you do you pokemons. Thank you
[insert mons sprite here]

Pokemon @ Item
Trait:
EVs:
Nature:
~ Move 1
~ Move 2
~ Move 3
~ Move 4

=

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
~ Draco Meteor
~ Psyshock
~ Surf
~ Trick / Hidden Power Fire

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)