I can't draw! Someone make my next tattoo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so the plan for this is to be going from my elbow-ish to my wrist-ish.

What I really want is something from Mario kart 64...Luigi Raceway in particular.
It would be the end of the race so you could see the finish line with YOSHI about to cross it.
Then it could have Peach, Toad, Bowser, DK, Wario, and Mairo inbetween in any order. all that matters is Yoshi in first and Luigi in last.

Of course characters could have random power ups. like Yoshi could have 3 red shells, DK could have a banana, someone in 6 or 7 could have a Star Power up and give Luigi like a blue shell....

So basically the track is just normal road with grass and trees on the side....

Sorry if this doesn't make sense? or shouldn' even be a thread....Of course I can't like pay anybody for this...but if it's good you'll know that something you drew is on someone's arm for the rest of their life...

you would honestly get that as a tattoo? that's pretty fucking stupid
It's not so much the design concept, but more the fact that it will be in a place that can't be easily hidden from future employers.

Storm, most tattoo artists are very good artists in general, and I'm sure that if you brought them some reference art of the characters and objects, a tattoo artist would easily be able to draw up a design like that for you.

I know they are....but I was hoping to get to see what other people can do...

lawl I have 3 fucking crobats on my arm. you really think I care about a job?

If I could draw half decently, I'd help. Stop the flamming though. If he wants it, let him. He already has a couple of Pokemon tattoos so if he wants more video game ones, let him. It's not your body.

You guys are being terribly rude, if he wants a tattoo, he should be able to get one without scrutiny from anyone. Honestly, what's wrong with asking some of Smogon's most talented artists for their ideas?

Personally, Storm, I love your tattoos.

actually it looks to me like you're the fucking idiot

good luck with your tattoo though
obvious failure is obvious.

It's not like my artist is exactly young and would know as much about Mario Kart as some of the people on here.

just fucking close this thread. people arefucking worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)