I am going to be in a major Uber Tournament on GameFAQS soon help would be great.

There is an upcomming Wi-Fi Uber Metagame Tournament that will be held on GameFAQS soon and will be hosted by Chrisomar, I will be joining as soon as I see the sign up topic. I have never had an Uber Battle and this is my first try at an Uber Metagame Team so any help or suggestions would be nice. Also to those who are wondering here is the information for The Genesis Tournament, yes thats what it was voted on to be the name and also Arceus is being voted on at the moment to be allowed or banned.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=2000359&topic=45082872

Darkrai @ Leftovers
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
- Calm Mind
- Dark Void
- Dark Pulse
- Substitute

I am going with Darkrai because its cool. Dark Void sleeps something, Substitute helps scout moves, Calm Mind helps Darkrai build for a sweep, I am thinking about replacing Substitute with Focus Blast to handle Dialga.

Groudon @ Leftovers
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Atk / 32 Def / 60 SpD / 8 Spe
Nature: Adamant
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Thanks Train Man for posting this moveset. I would like to thank Garganator for suggesting Thunder Wave, which helps with the rest of my team and Heatran hit something. The EV Spread here allows Groudon to take a Life Orbed Dragon Danced Outrage from Rayquaza. Stealth Rock is always nice runing the occasional Focus Sash and doing some extra damage.

Heatran @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 222 HP / 72 Def / 180 SpA / 34 SpD
Nature: Modest
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Dragon Pulse
- Explosion

The EV Spread allows Heatran to take 1 Life Orbed Dragon Danced Outrage from Rayquaza and be able to OHKO it with a Dragon Pulse. I decided to roll with Overheat because it deals heavy damage with Choice Specs and even more so when the sun is shining. Hidden Power [Electric] will 2HKO Kyogre, and Explosion is great when Heatran is low on health.

Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpA
Nature: Bold
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Rest Talking Giratina is quite scary once it sets up with enough Calm Minds which will be enough to sweep with Dragon Pulse. Giratina absorbs status for the rest of the team and Rest and Sleep Talk help keep Giratina alive longer.

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 216 Spe
Nature: Jolly
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Decided to run Jolly so I can outspeed Deoxys-A after a Dragon Dance. I have Dragon Claw here because I do not want to get locked into Outrage early. Earthquake takes care of Steel-types.

Mewtwo @ Leftovers
EVs: 42 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Ice Beam
- Aura Sphere

Thank you guys for suggesting Mewtwo once this thing sets up its beastly. Substitute helps Mewtwo hide behind something. Aura Sphere deals damage to the Dark-type Pokemon and Blissey. Ice Beam is Mewtwo's main attack here to hit Lugia, Dragons, and Groudon.

There is an upcomming Wi-Fi Uber Metagame Tournament that will be held on GameFAQS soon and will be hosted by Chrisomar, I will be joining as soon as I see the sign up topic. I have never had an Uber Battle and this is my first try at an Uber Metagame Team so any help or suggestions would be nice, by the way I just found out Arceus is banned in this tourney.

Yanmega @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Protect
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hypnosis

I am not sure how well this will work in the Uber Metagame, but its worth a shot. Yanmega's only propose here is to put a Pokemon to sleep, then get at least one attack in with Bug Buzz or Hidden Power [Ice], Focus Sash helps Yanmega stay alive for one turn.

Um for a sleep inducer, Darkrai is much better. Dark Void has better accuracy, and Darkrai has higher Sp. Atk to work with. Also not to mention that Yanmega is really SR weak.

Groudon @ Leftovers
- Toxic / Roar
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Support Groudon thanks Train Man for introducing us to this moveset. Sets up Stealth Rock to screw over the likes of Lugia and Rayquaza which will fall down to Toxic and Dragon Claw, most of us here know the Defense EVs help Groudon take a Life Orbed Dragon Danced Outrage. Earthquake is just for STAB and handles something like Dialga or Metagross. Roar can help phazing things, eh I am kinda at a crossroads between Roar and Toxic.

Use toxic, Groudon's low sp. def is too risky to be a phazer. I don't have too much experience with support Groudon so I don't know what to do here.

Heatran @ Choice Specs
- Overheat
- Dragon Pulse
- Explosion

The EV Spread allows Heatran to take 1 Life Orbed Dragon Danced Outrage from Rayquaza and be able to OHKO it with a Dragon Pulse. I decided to roll with Overheat because it deals heavy damage with Choice Specs and even more so when the sun is shining. Hidden Power [Electric] will 2HKO Kyogre, and Explosion is great when Heatran is low on health.

I never liked tran too much due to its really low speed compared to the rest of the ubers, but this particular one really does pack a punch. Watch out for Kyogre, because he is extremely popular in ubers (sucks doesn't it) and will almost always switch into this. Try and save this for late game. I prefer Ho-oh personally over this, as it has better sp.def, good attack (most ubers are sp.atk/sp.def based) and can abuse the sun with Sacred Fire. It also hits Kyogres switcing in pretty hard with Return or Earthquake. Its only flaw is being SR weak.

Giratina @ Leftovers
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Rest Talking Giratina is quite scary once it sets up with enough Calm Minds which will be enough to sweep with Dragon Pulse. Giratina absorbs status for the rest of the team and Rest and Sleep Talk help keep Giratina alive longer.

This Giratina is beast, but it gets easily walled by CM Blissey, which is very common and other steel types. However, most people don't expect this variant, so you should do considerable amounts of damage. I like this Giratina.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Claw

I must be crazy running Garchomp on an Uber Team, well I probally am as stated this is my first attempt at an Uber Team. Choice Scarf Garchomp outruns Hasty Deoxys-A and Adamant Rayquaza after a Dragon Dance and can seal their fate with a Dragon Claw / Outrage. I have Dragon Claw here to scout for Steel-type Pokemon so I do not get myself locked into Outrage early in the match. Fire Blast is for those occasional sights of Forretress or Skarmory, and Earthquake is an awesome STAB move.

Hmm, I would prefer something more sturdy then this, like Mix or Bulk Up Dialga but it makes a pretty good counter to pokemon. Though if you really want a fast dragon-type sweeper, use DD Rayquaza, or scarf Palkia.

Deoxys-A @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Hasty
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Superpower
- Shadow Ball

Its going to be a hard time getting this monster in, but once its in the battle field it can begin its rampage. Superpower handles Blissey, Thudner takes care of Kyogre, Ice Beam hits the likes of Groudon, Rayquaza, and several others, and Shadow Ball hits the range of Psychic-type Pokemon in The Uber Metagame.

Deoxys-A is the hardest pokemon to use. Since you're a beginner, I highly recommend using something a bit more sturdy, like Mewtwo.
Comments in bold. This team is really, really fragile, and can die very easily to Scarf Kyogre, which is very very common. Don't get me wrong though, I love using Sun in ubers (groudon and Ho-oh.) But the problem with your build is that the only thing in here sturdy you are using is Giratina. I recommend fitting in a Bold Lugia with Leftovers, and using Reflect, Toxic, Roost, and Light Screen/Ice Beam. 252 Hp, 52 Def, and 204 Sp. Def (or speed, but I prefer sp. def.)

I said this earlier, but I highly recommend using Dialga. He's a great pokemon for beginner and expert uber battlers. He hits hard, and is pretty sturdy.

Also when is this tourney, I'll prolly sign up =).

Thanks for all your advice also which Mewtwo moveset would be the best route, and for the tourney he will probally post the date tommorow on the GameFAQS Pokemon Diamond / Pearl Battling Board, you should PM him and find out he has a Smogon account.

Hmm for mewtwo, it all depends. If you want immediate damage, go with the choice specs variant, which would be

Choice Specs-Modest
42 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 216 Speed
Aura Sphere
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Flamethrower

Your team is more sun-based, so you can abuse flamethrower. You can use Timid if you like, but I think Mewtwo is fast enough.

If you don't mind giving your opponent a turn or two, and want more verstality and sp.def, you can try CM Mewtwo.

Leftovers/Life Orb-Modest/Timid
42 HP, 252 Sp.Atk, 216 Speed
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
Aura Sphere
Taunt/Substitute.

Taunt knocks off any attempt to phaze, as no phazer in ubers is faster than Mewtwo. However, most people in ubers wouldn't even think of phazing Mewtwo, so you can use sub if you don't wana get statused. By the time you throw up a successful sub, its already too late to phaze this guy. So it's your pick. Also note this set has considerately less coverage then the specs version.

dont use yanmega, as almost every other lead in ubers will beat it right out of the gate. also, i suggest you dont use scarfchomp as he is more effective as a banded pokemon. choice scarf lacks the power to deal with lugia and groudon while choice band easily 2HKOs each of them with SR in play.

finally, i dont know how you can change your team to this, but your team has no way at all to handle specsogre. every time specsogre enters the field at least one of your pokemon is going to die. you would either need a calm latias or a special defense oriented dialga somewhere on the team to solve this.

Continuing Ultimifier's thought of Kyogre running over your team -- Palkia which is commonly used in conjunction with Kyogre also gives you trouble. I want to suggest maybe trying a ResTalk Dialga somewhere in your team as he can cover both those threats pretty well with 252 HP/252 Special Defense and a Careful Nature. Though, be careful of Focus Punch or Aura Sphere on Palkia (with full health on Dialga and Leftovers you can turn Expert Belt Aura Sphere from Palkia into a 3HKO sometimes). If you would include ResTalk Dialga then Giratina could possibly be switched around to something else on its set.

Yanmega @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Protect
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hypnosis

I am not sure how well this will work in the Uber Metagame, but its worth a shot. Yanmega's only propose here is to put a Pokemon to sleep, then get at least one attack in with Bug Buzz or Hidden Power [Ice], Focus Sash helps Yanmega stay alive for one turn.
In Ubers even Ninjask is better idea, because it can always Baton Pass some speed or Swords Dance boost. But I don't see it working here. You can try to start with ScarfDarkrai or standard one. Most Darkrai sets are solid leads. But if ur scared of Scarf users, he can use kinda effective.

Groudon @ Leftovers
- Toxic / Roar
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Support Groudon thanks Train Man for introducing us to this moveset. Sets up Stealth Rock to screw over the likes of Lugia and Rayquaza which will fall down to Toxic and Dragon Claw, most of us here know the Defense EVs help Groudon take a Life Orbed Dragon Danced Outrage. Earthquake is just for STAB and handles something like Dialga or Metagross. Roar can help phazing things, eh I am kinda at a crossroads between Roar and Toxic.

You can also put here Thunder Wave to help your other pokemon, especially SpecsHeatran, which is really slow in Uber standard. And not many pokemon in Ubers resists T-Wave, because Ground types are rare here.

Heatran @ Choice Specs
- Overheat
- Dragon Pulse
- Explosion

I don't like Specs variants in Ubers. It's just too slow. But if you'll put T-Wave on Groudon I think it's fine. But thanks to sun support he will be hitting hard enough with his STAB even with Scarf.

Giratina @ Leftovers
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Looks good, nothing else to say.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Claw

I must be crazy running Garchomp on an Uber Team, well I probally am as stated this is my first attempt at an Uber Team. Choice Scarf Garchomp outruns Hasty Deoxys-A and Adamant Rayquaza after a Dragon Dance and can seal their fate with a Dragon Claw / Outrage. I have Dragon Claw here to scout for Steel-type Pokemon so I do not get myself locked into Outrage early in the match. Fire Blast is for those occasional sights of Forretress or Skarmory, and Earthquake is an awesome STAB move.

Choice Bander is the best Garchomp variant in Ubers. It's true that with Scarf he just lacks power to fight Groudon and Lugia. With Band, he OHKO or 2OHKO almost everything (just watch out on Reflect users). But nah, if played well, Garchomp is fine choice in ubers. But not the easiest one to play at the beginning there.
Deoxys-A @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Hasty
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Superpower
- Shadow Ball

Its going to be a hard time getting this monster in, but once its in the battle field it can begin its rampage. Superpower handles Blissey, Thudner takes care of Kyogre, Ice Beam hits the likes of Groudon, Rayquaza, and several others, and Shadow Ball hits the range of Psychic-type Pokemon in The Uber Metagame.
You can seriously think about using ExtremeSpeed in place of SuperPower. With it you have solid revenge killer even on Scarf users. But SuperPower is fine also. But if you need solid late-game cleaner, even Deoxys-S is fine in ubers and much less fragile (any priority user kills easily Deoxys-A or good Scarf user). Physically oriented Deoxys-S is not that bad idea here. Or like others here said - MewTwo. Cheers.

make some necessary changes to your team and i'll be able to put more input into it. currently it does not look like it would be able t ohandle a well made uber team

I liked it before when you had Yamnega. Sure Yamnega may not be common, but thats the best part of using it. I'm sure if you were to run a Scarf set with Tinted Lens you could literally tear up half of your opponents team. Even with the addition of Darkrai your Kyogre weak was not fixed. I would use a Bulk Up Dialga over Giratina, since they both perform similar roles.

Heatran seems to be the weakest part of your team. I would suggest a Ho-oh with Scarf over him. His low speed wasn't helping him anyway, and you seemed to be relying to much on Groudons paralysis to make it effective.

Either way you have a large lati twin weak. Nothing can safely switch in and the only thing capable to "countering" them would be your Darkrai. A trapping Scizor or Metagross would help fix this. Perhaps over Mewtwo? Depending on how much you believe your opponents will know should affect if you chose to take these suggestions. I'm not saying GameFaqs is a bad place, but the people there arn't the brightest around. Hope I helped.

I liked it before when you had Yamnega. Sure Yamnega may not be common, but thats the best part of using it. I'm sure if you were to run a Scarf set with Tinted Lens you could literally tear up half of your opponents team. Even with the addition of Darkrai your Kyogre weak was not fixed. I would use a Bulk Up Dialga over Giratina, since they both perform similar roles.

Heatran seems to be the weakest part of your team. I would suggest a Ho-oh with Scarf over him. His low speed wasn't helping him anyway, and you seemed to be relying to much on Groudons paralysis to make it effective.

Either way you have a large lati twin weak. Nothing can safely switch in and the only thing capable to "countering" them would be your Darkrai. A trapping Scizor or Metagross would help fix this. Perhaps over Mewtwo? Depending on how much you believe your opponents will know should affect if you chose to take these suggestions. I'm not saying GameFaqs is a bad place, but the people there arn't the brightest around. Hope I helped.
Thank you so much I know exactly how I will run the team now, and yeah I know what you mean those people aren't the brightest Ivan / Chrisomar and myself want to give that place life again, and no offense to Smogon Wi-Fi Battlers here really do not get much notice if there any good, but then again thats where most of the flame wars on GameFAQS happen about.

There is an upcomming Wi-Fi Uber Metagame Tournament that will be held on GameFAQS soon and will be hosted by Chrisomar, I will be joining as soon as I see the sign up topic. I have never had an Uber Battle and this is my first try at an Uber Metagame Team so any help or suggestions would be nice. Also to those who are wondering here is the information for The Genesis Tournament, yes thats what it was voted on to be the name and also Arceus is being voted on at the moment to be allowed or banned.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=2000359&topic=45082872

Darkrai @ Leftovers
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
- Calm Mind
- Dark Void
- Dark Pulse
- Substitute

I am going with Darkrai because its cool. Dark Void sleeps something, Substitute helps scout moves, Calm Mind helps Darkrai build for a sweep, I am thinking about replacing Substitute with Focus Blast to handle Dialga.

I'm not sure calm mind and leftovers are good on a lead darkrai. Many leads have lum berry and many leads are scarfed and OHKO darkrai. Either sash or scarf almost ensure you get that sleep out.

Groudon @ Leftovers
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Thanks Train Man for posting this moveset. I would like to thank Garganator for suggesting Thunder Wave, which helps with the rest of my team and Heatran hit something. The EV Spread here allows Groudon to take a Life Orbed Dragon Danced Outrage from Rayquaza. Stealth Rock is always nice runing the occasional Focus Sash and doing some extra damage.

Solid.

Heatran @ Choice Specs
- Overheat
- Dragon Pulse
- Explosion

Very Nice. Kyogre will still give this problems, as using HP Electric can backfire if anyone else switches in. This can also be your lati@s half-counter. He can also badly damage them with Dragon Pulse

Giratina @ Leftovers
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

I;ve never tried this set and im not sure how well it works. But i imagine that the varient with WoW is probably better. Whatever works for you.

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 216 Spe
Nature: Jolly
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Decided to run Jolly so I can outspeed Deoxys-A after a Dragon Dance. I have Dragon Claw here because I do not want to get locked into Outrage early. Earthquake takes care of Steel-types.

I'm not gonna lie. DDquaza is over-rated and shit. Scarf Palkia is very popular and revenge kills you with no effort. Also, type coverage is poor with that set. I would suggest using a jolly Swords Dance Life Orb rayquaza with Extreme Speed, Waterfall and a dragon attack. Kills all groundons under 90% and has the most powerful priority attack in existence. Try it out and see what you think, it works wonders.

Mewtwo @ Leftovers
EVs: 42 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Ice Beam
- Aura Sphere

Thank you guys for suggesting Mewtwo once this thing sets up its beastly. Substitute helps Mewtwo hide behind something. Aura Sphere deals damage to the Dark-type Pokemon and Blissey. Ice Beam is Mewtwo's main attack here to hit Lugia, Dragons, and Groudon.

Mewtwo pwns. i dont know why this font is purple

Mew2 does not pwn or even come close to pwning, he gets walled by scizor and meta, and jirachi with ease, his attacks are too weak with no stab and kyogres run through him. Besides that Ogre is the most common Uber so you wont really have any trouble finding one. Also you should try SD Lo ray since that pwns and scarfpalkia is common in shoddy but i doubt that it will be on gamefaqs so DD could still work. Heatran should maybe be swapped for scizor or meta to trap mew2s and other psychics, like the latitwins since they have pursuit and priority moves for Deo a.

Also be aware of his competition guys. Gamefaqs battlers aren't the best battlers out there, especially in ubers. I've swept an uber team on there with CM Lugia before. CM LUGIA!

I'm pretty sure your mewtwo will do just fine, but you might just want to consider flamethrower. It essentially is Mewtwo's stab with the sunlight, and essentially handles your metagross and scizor problem.

ike. look at what you said walled mewtwo. all three of those pokemon are easy switchins for specs heatran. He outspeeds two of them (scizor and metagross) and jirachi has nothing on him. He can then unleash a specs fire blast or even predict a switch and use dragon pulse of HP electric.

Mewtwo is a perfect lure for steels which heatran dismantles with ease. You need good prediction though.

I was in the neighborhood and I saw this, Aero_Zeppelin you should have no trouble winning this tourney unless of course some of these guys entered and gave some real competition.

As they said try out Swords Dance Life Orb Rayquaza or Choice Scarf Palkia. Heatran seems to be the only guy here who gets anything from Groudon throwing around its weight with Thunder Wave. If you want to use Ho-oh over Heatran the Choice Scarf set works wonders, also try to fit Forretress here somewhere if you decide to run Ho-oh, I know from past battles Stealth Rock screws with Ho-oh pretty badly.

The thing is they come in and Mew2 will most likely have a sub up as his foe retreats to theri counter. So now what do most people do, they attack so they dont waste the sub, and then what happens next. Ill tell you, he tries to retreat only to be pursuited as he flees and also ogre can easily come in or palkia and shrug off that fire blast from Heatran with ease, even ray could and the he would set up as you retreat. Hes better off with a Lati@s orScarfpalkia and CM ogre is better than Cmtina since tina has so many common weaknesses like Dark and Dragon.

Ike, dont forget that CM tina also throws a huge threat once it is set up. Tina has fabulous HP, CM boosts its special defense up, and almost no physical sweeper can OHKO it without some extreme hax. CM tina can throw a deadly CM boosted STAB dragon pulse at any dragon foolish enough to switch in.

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I agree with ike; scizor will not only hamper Mewtwo, but it does darkrai as well.You will be relying on heatran to counter it darkrai doesnt fear pursuit, so at the very least it can escape.It doesnt look like you really have anything to deal with cmKyogre and i suggest either counter or roar on Groudon.Thunderwave wont really be needed since the majority of threats that switch into Groudon wont mind it, where as roar lets you deal with rock polish Groudon who could be a problem after Giratina gone.You might also want to change your Darkrai to the subpuncher set as I think it would be more efective with this team.

e
Mew2 does not pwn or even come close to pwning, he gets walled by scizor and meta, and jirachi with ease, his attacks are too weak with no stab and kyogres run through him. Besides that Ogre is the most common Uber so you wont really have any trouble finding one. Also you should try SD Lo ray since that pwns and scarfpalkia is common in shoddy but i doubt that it will be on gamefaqs so DD could still work. Heatran should maybe be swapped for scizor or meta to trap mew2s and other psychics, like the latitwins since they have pursuit and priority moves for Deo a.
Yeah , uh, ever thought of the fact that some Mewtwos have countersash to counter Metagross and Scizor, not to mention Flamethrower for the steels in general? Hek, it has about the same Sp. Atk as Palkia or Dialga, so it has the chance of 2HKOing Kyogre, especially when Life Orbed, Expert Belted, or Specsed. Yeah...

e

Yeah , uh, ever thought of the fact that some Mewtwos have countersash to counter Metagross and Scizor, not to mention Flamethrower for the steels in general? Hek, it has about the same Sp. Atk as Palkia or Dialga, so it has the chance of 2HKOing Kyogre, especially when Life Orbed, Expert Belted, or Specsed. Yeah...
Most Mewtwo's won't carry Flamethrower due to the large amount of Kyogres on almost EVERY Uber team there is.

Second, no shit a Mewtwo can 2HKO Kyogre with Grass Knot / Thunder, but can it switch in? How does that solve his Kyogre weak when it's OHKO'd by a Water Spout or Modest Surf. No Mewtwo would ever run countersash. A role like that is more suited for Deoxys since Mewtwo can actually take a hit.

I would also consider Taunt > Substitute on Mewtwo. This can allow to you actually beat Lugia, unless of course he crits you countless times or in worst case scenario freezes you. Substitute is just asking for him to Roar you away, when he can just shrug off your Ice Beam.

There's always a troll -_-

What about this?

Rayquaza @ Silk Scarf
[Adamant] HP 4, Atk 252, Speed 252

Sword Dance
ExtremeSpeed
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

You may have some trouble on that set. Only counter you got is Mewtwo, which, a simple Kyogre can deal with it. Once Groudon dies (from Kyogre's Water Spout + Ice Beam, even in the Sun), your Heatran will be morally weak. Its Overheat won't do much at all in Kyogre's rain, and Kyogre just beams it down easily with Water Spout.

Darkrai obviously gets killed from Fellow Mewtwos, and Lum Berry Kyogre can also kill it because two Water Spouts are more than enough.

There's always a troll -_-

What about this?

Rayquaza @ Silk Scarf
[Adamant] HP 4, Atk 252, Speed 252

Sword Dance
ExtremeSpeed
Dragon Claw
Earthquake

You may have some trouble on that set.
Muscle band would be better. Silk scarf is only an option on extemespeed arcues, because it gets STAB, and it is its main move. This rayquaza would be using all of its moves. Not only that Muscle Band gives 1.2 boost to all 3 of its attacking moves, rather than one.

EDIT: And according to your set shouldn't it be running max hp? To be able to make better SD's and then to abuse extremespeed?

e

What the crap are you talking about,mew2 can never OHKO a kyogre without specs and besides that SR ruins a counter sash which is very common in ubers as well. . So your little countersash fails and besides that most mew2 dont even carry flamethrower at all an, they have aura sphere and ice beam mainly and sometimes thunder. Mew2 also cant switch in and unlike mew2 ogre can OHKO him and unlike dialga and palkia he isnt resistant to his moves.

And besides that, dont post if you don't have much experience in ubers because your only embarrasing yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)