Entertainment How to Dress For Success

Status
Not open for further replies.
So pretty much, I want to write a small article about the revealed cosplay Pikachu and all the new formes it has. Would introduce each form and say each move it has. Maybe also have 3 people critique each design. That is really all of it.

Edit: Yea, I would think having 3 "judges" would be funny, especially since it is contest oriented

Last edited:

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi there, Professor Birch! When you make a submission, you should have a prefix, so people know what genre you're shooting for. If you go to Thread Tools and click Edit Title, you can edit what the prefix is.

Hi there, Professor Birch! When you make a submission, you should have a prefix, so people know what genre you're shooting for. If you go to Thread Tools and click Edit Title, you can edit what the prefix is.
I was unsure what this would go under. Would this count as entertainment?

There seems some overlap with judge a pokemon here as is which is my main issue.
In that case, I could just get rid of that part and only speak about each new cosplay Pikachu. I just thought that adding that would be more of a joke considering they are mainly for contests.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Professor Birch I have to agree with Layell, and even so, you can only speak about what you know about the cosplay Pikachu and nothing else really... there's not much I can really see that can be speculated upon, unlike with a new typing, new megas, it just doesn't seem really broad enough to be something that'll pull people in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)