"Hey, where'd you get that?" "Cant say..." [feat. cool stuff I promise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No HA please (Can't think of a time I'll need an unnerve tyranitar). And just making sure, female spitback for female spitback?
Yep, female spitbacks. The Larvitar should have 4 relevant IVs, I would really like the same. I'm assuming you want a physically inclined spread?

Hey can you CMT for female HA dream ball mawile? It can be a spitback, just need ball + female + HA :)
I can do that for a Dream Ball HA Scyther

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Got a 4 IV female Drilbur, and yup. How is specially offensive ttar anyway?
Too easy, I'll let you know when I have the Larvitar ready (just working through a couple of my pending breeds right now). I love special Tar, I have a Quiet one that I'm using in the Maison, and a Modest one I was as a lure in Battle Spot (brings in stuff like Azumarill and Garchomp and kills them).

Cool, so spitback for spitback?
That's the way I like to roll ;)

Also, MagnusArcanum, I'm available now to trade you a Phanpy!

Too easy, I'll let you know when I have the Larvitar ready (just working through a couple of my pending breeds right now). I love special Tar, I have a Quiet one that I'm using in the Maison, and a Modest one I was as a lure in Battle Spot (brings in stuff like Azumarill and Garchomp and kills them).

That's the way I like to roll ;)

Also, MagnusArcanum, I'm available now to trade you a Phanpy!
Great, I'll be online! :)

Edit: Thanks for the trade! :)

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Smurf. I've got a female Growlithe ready for you; x/31/31/31/31/31, is that ok? I need to Ability Capsule it though (my parent has Intimidate which it passed)

MegaSimon, I'm up to your Riolu, except I've just realised that the Lux Ball female I have doesn't have HA (blame Wonder Trade I guess), so I'm off to catch a new one in the Friend Safari. Just letting you know coz it might take me a little bit longer

Quello93, are we still trading my Heracross for your Growlithe? I have a spitback waiting around for you

jagged_angel, the same as above; I can trade you an Aerodactyl whenever

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
SPITBACKS

X 3 in stock
Aerodactyl - Jolly
Ability: Unnerve
EMs: Tailwind / Wide Guard
[/hide]
Hi, I'm really interested in one of your Dream Ball Aerodactyl spitbacks. There is not much I can offer, but I have bred flawless Chikorita (4EM), Tyrunt (4EM), Nidoran (m/f, HA) and Larvitar for my team which I'd be happy to trade. All are in a regular Pokeball though.

Last edited:
Smurf. I've got a female Growlithe ready for you; x/31/31/31/31/31, is that ok? I need to Ability Capsule it though (my parent has Intimidate which it passed)

MegaSimon, I'm up to your Riolu, except I've just realised that the Lux Ball female I have doesn't have HA (blame Wonder Trade I guess), so I'm off to catch a new one in the Friend Safari. Just letting you know coz it might take me a little bit longer

Quello93, are we still trading my Heracross for your Growlithe? I have a spitback waiting around for you

jagged_angel, the same as above; I can trade you an Aerodactyl whenever
My apologies, ive been somewhat inactive lately. If you'd like to trade im still down to whenever. Just lemme know what works best for you.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
cmt for this
Weedle - Jolly
Shield Dust > Swam
31/31/31/x/31/31 its in a friend ball
Sorry for the late reply, I'll do it for a Dream Ball HA Corphish

Hi, I'm really interested in one of your Dream Ball Aerodactyl spitbacks. There is not much I can offer, but I have bred flawless Chikorita (4EM), Tyrunt (4EM), Nidoran (m/f, HA) and Larvitar for my team which I'd be happy to trade. All are in a regular Pokeball though.
Do the Tyrunts have their HA? If so I'd be more than happy to take one of those off your hands

good sir, would you please CMT for the Dream Ball Bold Eevee and Bagon?

Just spitbacks would do :)
Sorry, nothing in your thread stood out to me. However, I feel like I got the better end of our previous deal (HA Froakie for shiny Latias + the finished Froakie you gifted me) so I would be happy to breed you a Bagon spitback. If you want to work something out for the Eevee then I'm afraid I'd rather wait until you have more breedables to choose from

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I'm sorry, they don't have their HA as they were bred before the event release :/ Can try to get one though.
That's fine, a male with the egg moves can just be bred with a female with HA, which I can get hold of myself. I'm guessing the moves are Dragon Dance and the elemental fangs?

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Yeap correct, here are the details

Tyrunt (male) - Adamant
Ability: Strong Jaw
EMs: Dragon Dance, 3 Elemental Fangs
IVs: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Bred by myself

I have one available right now already, so we could do the trade whenever you are free. Really appreciate your generosity and am sorry that I don't have much to offer as of now :/

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, I'll do it for a Dream Ball HA Corphish

Do the Tyrunts have their HA? If so I'd be more than happy to take one of those off your hands

Sorry, nothing in your thread stood out to me. However, I feel like I got the better end of our previous deal (HA Froakie for shiny Latias + the finished Froakie you gifted me) so I would be happy to breed you a Bagon spitback. If you want to work something out for the Eevee then I'm afraid I'd rather wait until you have more breedables to choose from
alright I can trade later today if that fine

hmm, I'll probably work on some more and have come back for them both later, thank you for your time :3

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Yeap correct, here are the details

Tyrunt (male) - Adamant
Ability: Strong Jaw
EMs: Dragon Dance, 3 Elemental Fangs
IVs: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Bred by myself

I have one available right now already, so we could do the trade whenever you are free. Really appreciate your generosity and am sorry that I don't have much to offer as of now :/
That sounds good to me! A male of those would be really swell. And don't sweat it too much, the whole idea of my spitback program is for people who don't have much to offer :)

I have a Naive HP Ice Landorus-I, a Mild Diancie (31/30/25/31/30/31), and a Naive HA HP Ice Thundurus to offer. If any of those are acceptable

Interested in

Articuno - Timid
31 | 19 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: LeBron ID: 61612
Pressure
Ice Beam / Reflect / Hail / Tailwind

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I have a Naive HP Ice Landorus-I, a Mild Diancie (31/30/25/31/30/31), and a Naive HA HP Ice Thundurus to offer. If any of those are acceptable

Interested in

Articuno - Timid
31 | 19 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: LeBron ID: 61612
Pressure
Ice Beam / Reflect / Hail / Tailwind
Is the Landorus from gen VI? If so, I'd really like to know it's exact IVs, as well as OT, UT status etc... If not, the Diancie looks nice! Did you SR it yourself?

Is the Landorus from gen VI? If so, I'd really like to know it's exact IVs, as well as OT, UT status etc... If not, the Diancie looks nice! Did you SR it yourself?
Landorus is from Gen 5 (for Sheer Force), 30/31/30/31/31/31. RNG'd from Dream Radar to my Brother's White 2 cart and banked. UT

Diancie was SR by me personally.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Landorus is from Gen 5 (for Sheer Force), 30/31/30/31/31/31. RNG'd from Dream Radar to my Brother's White 2 cart and banked. UT

Diancie was SR by me personally.
Fair enough, I'm only in the market for pentagon stuff though since I pretty much just collect stuff for Battle Spot use. So I guess I'll take the Diancie then :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
double post so the notifications go out (plz don't infract me), I just wanna get these pending trades done

• Quello93 I've got a 5IV (missing SpDef) Moxie Heracross waiting for you, let me know when I can get a Level Ball Growlithe off you (would really like at least a 4 (relevant) IV female)
  • jagged_angel Aerodactyl was a PAIN to breed, the best female Unnerve spitback I have is 4IV (missing HP and speed). Let me know when I can pick up the Repeat Ball HA Growlithe
  • Smurf. let me know when you're around to collect your Dream Ball Growlithe, it's 5IV missing HP. I just Ability Capsule'd it so it now has Flash Fire.
  • MegaSimon I finally have a Riolu ready for you, it has 5IVs (missing HP). Let me know when I can grab that Carvanha off you
  • Timey I have a Dream Ball, non-HA Larvitar ready for you, it has 4IVs (missing Atk and SpAtk). Let me know when I can get the Drilbur off you
  • Death Blade99 I have a flawless Friend Ball Weedle waiting for you, let me know when you're around so I can get the Corphish off you
  • Cretacerus you get the very last Dream Ball HA Aerodactyl I have on hand! Let me know when you're on so I can get the Tyrunt off you
My availability is pretty sporadic over the weekend, it's currently Thursday night here, Firday night / Saturday morning is probably the best time for me, I'm also probably free on Sunday. You guys can check the link in my sig for my current time

WHEW! now that I have all those done I can finally spend some time beating the ORAS Maison and trying new stuff in Battle Spot (hint: Secret Power + Rock Slide M-Kang wrecks)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)