Here we cope, seethee and cry

1LDK

Trial by fury
is a Top Team Rater
The difference from the mental health thread is here you post anger, from either the most gigantic trauma anger inducing, to the smallest thing, you lost everything to bitcoin? Post pink wojaks here, you stub your toe? Release the hate for yourself (if you want actual serious help and to explain yourself seriously, pls just go to the actual mental wellness thread or idk)

I'm gonna start by THEY PUT MATH EXERCISES ON MY FUCKING LAW TEST AND I'm SO BAD AT MATH IS GONNA MAKE ME FAIL THE EXAM DUE TO THE MISCALCULATED JUDGEMENT IM DOING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
i am burying my ambitions, dreams and accomplishments under an oppressive monument constructed to bolster my self-loathing in the guise of self-awareness. incrementalism changes too slowly to pay attention and so my mind wanders from one selfishness to the next.

GYAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH

I wish to commit violence against my peers at school, my preferred method most likely being a chair.
Oh wait shit I have to start screaming.
uh
I HAVE SCHOOL AND THEY ALL SUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
I wish to commit violence against my peers at school, my preferred method most likely being a chair.
Oh wait shit I have to start screaming.
uh
I HAVE SCHOOL AND THEY ALL SUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
this is awesomeness

except for the committing violence part

EDIT: violence is never the answer. I do crave violence though

I'm currently losing to someone I thought was a friend of mine in something akin to a community voted AMA. I just don't understand why she would backstab me and ask others to vote for herself instead of me. I am more interesting in almost every way imaginable and have been telling her it is "my time" for God knows how long. I just feel like a real friend would take a step back and realize how inappropriate it is to make some sort of rivalry out of this. I think I am going to stop talking to her for a bit until she gets the point. Hopefully we can still be friends after this but I am worried what will result if she ends up winning the vote.

1LDK

Trial by fury
is a Top Team Rater
I was gonna say something but dissociated for 5 seconds and now I forgot
anyway, here's my
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Of the day for this thread

1LDK

Trial by fury
is a Top Team Rater
i lost to stall in front of a lot of people and I feel like an absolute failure because my self hatred takes any chance it can to bully me
i cant scream because its late here so i cant do it or ill wake up everyone
Good thing I made a thread where I can seethe and cry in peace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)