SM OU Help with my team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, im newbie on pkmn games, and im trying to make a team to play against my friends. Any tips and sugestions are welcome. Till now, i have this guys:

Gliscor (poison heal) Toxic Orb
Jolly nature

- earthquake
- toxic
- roost
- stealth rock

Chansey (natural cure) Leftovers
Bold nature

- seismic toss
- soft boiled
- heal bell
- toxic

Gengar (cursed body) @?
Timid nature

- shadow ball
- sludge wave
- taunt
- destiny bond

Which pkmn can be added or removed of my team?

Gliscor, scizor, gengar, chansey, tyranitar and lucario is a good set?

Remembering that we dont have mega evolutions in our championship, and we're using pkmns till 6° generation.

THANKS! :)

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I'm going to lock your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. You need to post a full team as we do not build teams, we help tweak them to make them better. Pokemon also need proper full sets with EVs. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with an updated team and descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)