hbv

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Vader's Big Question Compendium

Vader’s Big Question Compendium

Hi it’s my 2k and I didn’t have any ideas so here’s some questions for some users

aldaron, do you think dinosaurs cried? If they did, what did they cry about, and how often? Do you suppose their tears attracted predators?

az, if a sword could talk, what manner of alcoholic beverage do you think it would choose? Why? How many would it drink?

tennisace, what is your sister wearing? take your time, I can wait

birkal, where is your vacation home? Are there many trees there?

Aerrow, are you really not Indian? gec’s thread still has me convinced

Al_alchemist, why must we cry? Our tears will blaze a trail for stoners to sojourn along for centuries

Beej, if marijuana plants could talk, do you think you would be friends with one? What would its name be? What would its personality be like?

Plus, how is minus doing?

ibo, when am I getting my red badge? I am getting impatient

Captain, have your PINGAS been down to Georgia lately, I wonder? I would expect not

Chou, what cup size does the fwb you have alluded to have? This is a pressing concern of mine

cim, I am not curious about anything about you, just don’t die

crux, be careful which penises you handle. Some of them are dirty

danmire, do you often wake up screaming? Why or why not?

Dracoyoshi8, when will you remove that atrocious number? It gives me heartburn

eric the espeon, how is your spelling these days? Unassisted, I mean

fatecrashers, 長江後浪推前浪

fireburn, can you swim? If not, do you fear water? If so, do you fear sharks?

franky, f :)
furai, if your dick was a laser who would you fuck and from how far away?

Poopazing, I wanted to TL that CaP ):< but come back to me anyways

HeYsUp, 卐?

iss, I don’t like you and you probably don’t like me but that’s okay because you’re a chinese so your opinion doesn’t affect me much

Jibaku, my nemesis…

Johann, when will you bring aska back?

Aska, when will you bring Johann back?

Jumpluff, if two kangaroos had a two v ten kickboxing showdown with a pack of dingos, who would win, and why? The kangaroos are not laser-equipped

Kannon, have you been to Disney World? I do not really care very much either way

KoA, how is Jess doing? Congrats again!!

Snorlax14, when will you get out of my way? No amount of pokefluting seems to help

Macle, would you shrivel up if I shook salt on you, or is that just slugs?

Makiri your avatar is still best

Matty, if three monster trucks collided over your house, would you lose an arm or do you expect you’d just fuck up your back? The enquiring masses want to know

Moot, what are you wearing right now? Spare no detail

MD, what is your cousin wearing right now? I can wait

Nails, I just want you to know that the fact that your username was once NailsOU is laughable

Nastyjungle, would you fist fight az in a giant bowl of pudding? Recreationally, not for any particular slight

NatGeo, do you know about sex yet?

Nina,
?

PKGaming, watashi kanstri nee hikari da onda deska~?

Poppy, do you think that two suns fighting each other would be a good movie? I don’t have a title atm, but Two Suns Fighting Each Other is pretty descriptive

Prem, go back to bangladesh and stay there

Psykout22, are you the twenty-second person in your family? It would explain a lot

RamblinWreck, ramble on

RayJay, if there were dinosaurs in your dresser, what kind would you prefer they be? Why?

Rittercat, do you think that if cats had faces on their ribs instead they would still be cute? I am not convinced presently

Rodan, I already called someone else snorlax so that’s my question used up

Dixie Normas, what counters skarmory AND blissey? I have tried elekid but to no avail

SDS, what is your mother wearing? Tell her I said “hi”

Shii, if you had a crayon the size of your favorite stuffed animal, what would you draw on and why?

ShinyAzelf, 福無重至,禍不單行?

Sledge, I have nothing to say, I have not talked to you in some time

TheMantyke, if you had a sword, what would you name it? Regale me with some of your swordlord adventures

TIK, do you ever dream of flying?

Umbreon Dan, if you could eat any one penis, whose would it be and why?

Lil Zebastian, do you ever look up at the sky and wonder? I do

Zystral, what do you think of the new Dimir keyword, cipher? Personally, I think it is both flavorful and fun!! But that sorcery that makes a horror is too expensive x:

I know I missed a bunch of people, I just went through my friends list mostly plus a few people whose names I saw on the forum right as I started writing these, which really did not take a LOT of time.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gdi

Smogon 2012 in a Nutshell said:
January 1st
Vader defies the rule of birthday threads and posts a birthday thread, for himself. He then proceeds to draw comics for his own amusement. For some reason, every year seems to start like this.
here is to another year.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
aww hell he's probably not going to give me a shout out after the way I treated him.

congrats on the 2K and thanks for the shoooooouuuuutooooooout.

what the fuck does that even mean

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i'm glad you value my wellbeing even though you recognize how boring i am

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hbv

i think two suns fighting could be a cool like mini-clip idk about an extended film

you'd have to give them personalities or inhabitants or someshit idk

i have some questions for you too

if you can't see a black cat at night what colour of cat can't you see during the day?

if you lather yourself in vaseline do you have a faster terminal velocity?

if you can paint a person to blend into a background can you paint a background to blend into a person?

if you tunnelled through the center of the earth through ones of its axes would you come out the other side or be flung back and forth until eventually settling in the center like a pendulum?

why do you think bug is ineffective against ghost?

what's that fleeting craving?

I've been thinking about this even though I don't think dingoes could fistfight, so wouldn't they be disqualified? Then I realised it's the dingoes who are laser-equipped, and ten lasers vs. two kangaroos just isn't a fair fight. Plus the dingoes could just pin the kangaroos to the ground and tear out their throats. And, I mean, they'd lose the kickboxing showdown... but they'd win the war. Maybe they could steal their joeys and hold them to ransom, even.

Dingoes are really cute btw! My mom had a half-dingo for a pet. Who knows where the other half went?

Happy birthday/2k/new year~

*attention, vader has just posted a new thread*

hmmm... lets see whats in here

yup, just vader treating smogon as his liveblog again, his cheerleaders showering him with praise, nothing to see here

... i thought that was az's gimmick?

happy birthday / happy 2k / way to forget me

i'll kill you soon, just like i did gk, ray jay, and aerrow

just you wait

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)