Havok's MarketPlace

Status
Not open for further replies.
All: (I don't have access to my 3DS right now, but I'll be able to get access to some really good mons after I do)
Riolu; Lvl 1; Male; Jolly/Adamant

Ability: Inner Focus/Justified
31/31/31/31/31/31

EMs: Ice Punch

I'll add some more when I get my 3DS back.
If that's what your offering than sure i'd be highly interested. Check out my thread to see if theres anything you'd like.

Also, what's the allure of cool Pokeballs? havokchomp123
Honestly i'm not interested in having cool pokeballs like most people are in this community, but a lot of people do. I guess since they are difficult to obtain they are sort of a demonstration of power and prestige. I dunno but some look cool and they are a nice asthetic change. I myself focus more on getting pokemon that have the right IV combinations and EM's, but having a cool looking ball is a nice touch.

Hey!
I'm interested in the following: Nest Snover, Nest Ferroseed, Net larvesta and Net Scatterbug, all female. CMT for them? :)

Interested in a male Ponyta and Purrloin, andin Skarmory with this egg moves: Stealth Rock/Whirlwind/Brave Bird. CMT
In Response How about that heatran and sheer force totidile sound? Also can you specify what nature you'd like Purrloin to be?
Hey!
I'm interested in the following: Nest Snover, Nest Ferroseed, Net larvesta and Net Scatterbug, all female. CMT for them? :)
May i take a timid Venonat, Calm Dive Ball Swift Swim Poliwag, Impish Swift Swim Magikarp in that ball you have posted, and a bold Yamask?

In Response How about that heatran and sheer force totidile sound? Also can you specify what nature you'd like Purrloin to be?

May i take a timid Venonat, Calm Dive Ball Swift Swim Poliwag, Impish Swift Swim Magikarp in that ball you have posted, and a bold Yamask?
If you want Heatran it's gonna be all those three for it

Hey, you said you were interested in my Venipede a while back? I figured out how to clone so I should be good to trade that. What would you think would be fair for it?

Sounds good! Although not quite clear on the ball with Magikarp, you want the lure ball (it would be blue not green) or the net ball? Flawless for flawless?

Absol; Female; Jolly;
Ability: Super Luck/Pressure
31/31/31/xx/31/31
EM’s: Play Rough/Mega Horn/Baton Pass/Mean Look

Houndour Lvl 1; Female; Timid;
Ability: Flash Fire/Early Bird
31/xx/31/31/31/31
EM’s: Destiiny Bond

Do you think you could do both of these for the Venipede? Female please, they're 50/50s thankfully so it shouldn't be too bad I think. Abilities don't matter for me, I have ability capsules :3
Sounds good man
Sounds good! Although not quite clear on the ball with Magikarp, you want the lure ball (it would be blue not green) or the net ball? Flawless for flawless?
Oh sorry I only saw one ball but ill take the lure ball, could u also make it female?
And also to all you trading with me u might want to give me some time, I've got a lot on my plate right now

Of course! :)
I'd like Larvesta Modest, and ferroseed relaxed please :)
Got your pokemon ready (so....many....male......larvesta's) i'll be online for the rest of the day and most of the weekend so just tell me when your ready to trade. If your not ready it's cool.

Got your pokemon ready (so....many....male......larvesta's) i'll be online for the rest of the day and most of the weekend so just tell me when your ready to trade. If your not ready it's cool.
Not ready at all lol... It's been a hectic week and I don't know when I'll have them. Maybe in a week or so :) Sorry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)