Hammie is back ^^ (XY only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always Dive Ball! Anything else would be disgusting on Froakie!
Okay, awsome :) Definetely interested :D

hi Hamstern, if you are just looking for specific natures of Aegislash and Aurorus. I can breed you pretty much anything nature wise.
Adamant Aegislash and Modest Aurorus, but needs IVs as well. I've found someone who have Aegislash, but not sure if he is interested in anything from my thread.

Hi, Hammie! I still visit the forum once in a while. I only just started my X game today. I have Y in the mail. Should arrive soon.

Good luck with the new trade thread. I might be back to visit for trades later. :)
Hiiii Riski :D Nice, I got both X and Y as well ;)

You can get yours from Ditto. Mine are just bred in the normal red and white balls. My parents were caught in different balls, couldn't be helped. Oh well, maybe I'll come back if I breed something else.
Sorrry, it's just that I love pokémon with nice balls :)

I got a shiny lillipup :D
Nice, but I have to say I'm sadly not so super interested in that shiny :/

I bred you a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Female Honedge in a Premier Ball. Can I get a 4 egg move male flawless Tyrunt? :O

I'll be able to trade in about six hours from this post.
Yeah, I can do that. Need to breed a bit more of those Tyrunt thought, and I won't be able to trade in six (well, 5,5) hours, will be bye bye sleep sleep by then :P So gotta try another day I guess.

Yeah, I can do that. Need to breed a bit more of those Tyrunt thought, and I won't be able to trade in six (well, 5,5) hours, will be bye bye sleep sleep by then :P So gotta try another day I guess.
I get off of school this time tomorrow too, so we might have to trade Friday, as I don't have class until about an hour after the original post I made. Also, I was wondering if you'd like to trade the opposite genders as well. As in, I will give you a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Premier Ball Female Honedge and a 31/31/31/X/31/X Adamant Male Premier Ball Honedge and you'll give me a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly DD, TFI Fang Male Tyrunt and a A/31/B/X/C/31 Jolly DD, TFI Fang Female Tyrunt, with A + B + C = 2 Flawless. Then you can breed Honedge and I can breed Tyrunt. Sound like a deal? Either way flawless for flawless is a deal. I'll try and catch you Friday. ^_^

I get off of school this time tomorrow too, so we might have to trade Friday, as I don't have class until about an hour after the original post I made. Also, I was wondering if you'd like to trade the opposite genders as well. As in, I will give you a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Premier Ball Female Honedge and a 31/31/31/X/31/X Adamant Male Premier Ball Honedge and you'll give me a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly DD, TFI Fang Male Tyrunt and a A/31/B/X/C/31 Jolly DD, TFI Fang Female Tyrunt, with A + B + C = 2 Flawless. Then you can breed Honedge and I can breed Tyrunt. Sound like a deal? Either way flawless for flawless is a deal. I'll try and catch you Friday. ^_^
Okay, friday will probably work. I'm not so interested in trading the whole breeding pair thought, since I worked pretty hard with that 12,5% gender ratio and tbh I don't even have any quadflawless females atm. Maybe for another parent cause I'm not so interested in breeding more adamant honedge, rather breed something I don't have. But will have to wait til I get female. :)

I have a Infiltrator Modest Noibat 31/*/31/31/31/31
I'm interested on your Tyrunt :D
Sorry but I'm mainly interested in timid Noivern atm.

Tyrunt
Jolly - Strong Jaw
31/31/31/x/31/31
Dragon dance, Ice fang, Thunder fang, Fire fang
Stock: 2 males

Hey, I'm interested in one of these? Anything in my thread for it?

Edit: Also, if you want, later today I'll try to breed flawless timid noibats.

Okay, friday will probably work. I'm not so interested in trading the whole breeding pair thought, since I worked pretty hard with that 12,5% gender ratio and tbh I don't even have any quadflawless females atm. Maybe for another parent cause I'm not so interested in breeding more adamant honedge, rather breed something I don't have. But will have to wait til I get female. :)
Very good. I'll take Male Tyrunt and what gender honedge would you like? If it matters; just want to make sure I hold the correct one for you. ^_^

Tyrunt
Jolly - Strong Jaw
31/31/31/x/31/31
Dragon dance, Ice fang, Thunder fang, Fire fang
Stock: 2 males

Hey, I'm interested in one of these? Anything in my thread for it?

Edit: Also, if you want, later today I'll try to breed flawless timid noibats.

Interested in Clauncher :)

Very good. I'll take Male Tyrunt and what gender honedge would you like? If it matters; just want to make sure I hold the correct one for you. ^_^
Male I think, I was surprised those things even have genders xD If you could it would be nice if you could nickname it Hexcalibur.

I'll gladly swap over a clauncher for tyrunt, are you good with males or should i start breeding? :P

edit: I've added your fc btw.

Last edited:

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for: one of your Charmanders.
Offering: 31/31/31/x/31/31 Riolu with Bullet Punch and Crunch (both Adamant and Jolly are available)
Friend Code: 2621 - 3836 - 5338

I'll gladly swap over a clauncher for tyrunt, are you good with males or should i start breeding? :P

edit: I've added your fc btw.
Alright, nah its fine. I'm not to picky with genders, if I can choose its nice but I'm not gonna ask someone to breed extra just to get another gender. Might want it nickname if I can come up with one before we trade :)

Looking for: one of your Charmanders.
Offering: 31/31/31/x/31/31 Riolu with Bullet Punch and Crunch (both Adamant and Jolly are available)
Friend Code: 2621 - 3836 - 5338
Yeah, gotta have a Mega Lucario :D I'm not sure which nature I want but I will make up my mind before we trade :)

Yeah I was shocked too. Hexcalibur is ready and waiting. ^_^
Nice :) Should be available to trade later today ^^

CMT for Tyrunt
Sorry didn't see anythign I need atm. Do you have any more breeding plans? :) Probably have timid Noivern covered by now, but looking for lots of pokes.

I have a shiny Marowak if you are interested
Yeah, that could be nice :) What do you want for it?

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, gotta have a Mega Lucario :D I'm not sure which nature I want but I will make up my mind before we trade :)
You can have both! I can offer you a female jolly Riolu and a male adamant Riolu for a male Charmander and a quad perfect female Charmander (do you have an adamant one per chance?)

You can have both! I can offer you a female jolly Riolu and a male adamant Riolu for a male Charmander and a quad perfect female Charmander (do you have an adamant one per chance?)
I have to check if I have a female with those IVs, I currently don't have a flawless female to breed with, and the gender ratio is messed up so I don't get so many females at all. Can't trade or play atm thought and I don't have any adamant Charmanders at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)