XY LC Halloween Party

Introduction

Hey Frens J, Its me Brazilian Army, back on RMT with a cancer idea, reborn LC Stall with a Halloween special version, for the stall haters, and the ones who plays LC because it is aggressive, be prepared because Stall is viable and as annoying as in any other tiers you have ever played, so Halloween and Stall fans and haters that one is special for you.

1.The Halloween Star

One of the biggest issues on every stall team is Drilbur, and its poison jab variants can also deal with most of its counters(And its been really used by the top LC players),so I decided to start the show with the best Drilbur counter in my opinion(and will became even better when ORAS get released with reliable recovery), it alsos have acess for Leech seed,will-o-wisp, priority moves and a ton of utility and let your hazards be safe, thanks my friend Tricking for showing the world the power of that little buddy.

Pumpkaboo-Super @ Eviolite
Ability: Frisk
Level: 5
EVs: 204 HP / 36 Def / 236 SpD / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Will-O-Wisp
- Leech Seed
- Shadow Sneak

2 . The Bird is the word:

Every star needs its support to do its job and with our star that can´t be different, Archen + Pumpkaboo are a really good defensive core, as Pumkaboo can tank Electric and Water for The Bird and the Bird check Flying/Fire and also Poison(You don’t want shit damage on Pumkaboo,trust me) provided defog to the team what gives it cool hazard control, and last but not least, Just need a way to use my favorite LC monster on that anyway so fuck that.

Archen @ Eviolite
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 236 HP / 156 Def / 76 SpD / 40 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Rock Slide
- Acrobatics

3 . Lickiboss:

As Much as ORAS stills Unreleased Licki will be that team biggest friend and bossmon, u need to keep it as healthy as possible for nigga gastly(Or do you need Pumpkaboss to tank shit damage?)or even Abra as much as provide Cleric support and Knock off support, that Pink fat guy results, talk by itself

Lickitung @ Eviolite
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 196 HP / 76 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Knock Off

4. Literally Trash:

Licki + Poison is not creative and every good player know how well that works, check fighting mons and it’s a great knock off recipient(Its allow your mons do retain eviolite most of the time) definetilly its here for personal reason most poison mons could be here and do a great job, but its reliable recovery and all that volturn cancer that are dominant on meta now also make this really important to a modern stall cancer team

Trubbish @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 116 HP / 36 Atk / 100 Def / 20 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Recycle

5 Standard as fuck:

Trubbish is definetilly not reliable as a Pawniard check, so I decided to use a dedicated Pawniard check just to avoid being sweeped by that cancer,also it carries slow Uturn that can break that fucking volturns cores and let you have the great matchup being slower that most of that guys(use this monmentum to setup free Hazards or Hazards Control or recovery a low health important mon) I hate using standard stuff but on that case its unfortunally needs to be Mienfoo.

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 156 HP / 116 Def / 196 SpD / 40 Spe
Impish Nature
Drain Punch
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn
6: Sandboss:

That is one of my favorite mons on all tiers( I use Hippopotas and Hippowdon on near every team I made on every tier) its gives a boost to Archen soft check pawniard, can Whirlwind out setup mons and to finish that one thing that I stoled from my nigga Glassglaceon, It also help me check sun(not that common on ladder but annoying and good as fuck), Stealth Rocks is also important

Hippopotas @ EvioliteAbility: Sand StreamLevel: 5EVs: 212 HP / 20 Atk / 212 Def / 40 SpD / 24 SpeImpish Nature- Earthquake- Stealth Rock- Whirlwind- Slack Off

Shootouts:
title] First my portuguese team friends zdrup15 Havor Zxut DD. Destiny Device for been awesome friends especially my captain zdrup for still believing me even with an 0-4 Record, LC room friends Eren Yeagar Fran17 Tricking (that one for being like my rival since Indigo era, and yeah i decided in part to made this one because I dont want to lose to you fren :)) @GlassGlaceon(for being a good player) and many other, and my frens Corporal Levi for the patience on always fixing my evs and movepools and Obvious Power for supporting me and help with a hell of a lot of stuff Max Carvalho and ZANBAKUResh for every good stuff

Importable:

ZANBAKUResh @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
Level: 5EVs: 156 HP / 116 Def / 196 SpD / 40 Spe
Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off-
U-turn
Tricking @ Eviolite
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 196 HP / 76 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Knock Off
Havor @Eviolite
Ability:Defeatist
EVs: 236 HP / 156 Def / 76 SpD / 40 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog
Rock Slide
- Acrobatics
Eren Yeagar @Eviolite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 212 HP / 20 Atk / 212 Def / 40 SpD / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
- Slack Off
Zdrup @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 116 HP / 36 Atk / 100 Def / 20 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Recycle
MetalBlaster @Eviolite
EVs: 204 HP / 36 Def / 236 SpD / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Will-O-Wisp
- Leech Seed
- Shadow Sneak
[/U][/U]

Replays:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-179690033
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-179499618

Last edited:

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nice team!

First off you did say you have issues with BU Timburr, Acrobatics over Stone Edge on Foo is prolly your only hope at nailing it as it sets up on you. Archen can be reserved for taking those switchins. Hopefully Larv / Pony dont burn you in the process ;; and Fletch aint doin shit to Archen (unless it has Steel Wing and even then i dont think it would OHKO this set) Other than that, this seems really solid imo.

Hey Brazilian Army, you have a very good team once again, but I do have some suggestions.

Pumpkaboo should be Pumpkaboo-Super because this form has the most bulk and it's at just the cost of 1 speed stat. Since speed isn't very necessary on Pumpkaboo, you do want to increase your bulk. The added bulk will make Pumpkaboo much safer as a Drilbur counter and it'll also be helpful to take more hits from your opponent.

Stat Comparisons:
Pumpkaboo: 49 / 66 / 70 / 44 / 55 / 51
Pumpkaboo-Super: 59 / 66 / 70 / 44 /55 / 41

EVs: 44 HP / 148 Atk / 116 Def / 156 SpD / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak
- Bullet Seed
- Leech Seed

For Mienfoo, i think the EV spread should be 196 Def / 76 SpD / 236 Spe with a Jolly Nature. If you want to use Acrobatics Mienfoo like Jac said, Mienfoo will benefit from this spread more than your current one because it can speed tie with other Mienfoo and hit Eviolite numbers.

Anyway, nice team! Good luck in your future battles fren! :)

Hey Brazilian Army, you have a very good team once again, but I do have some suggestions.

Pumpkaboo should be Pumpkaboo-Super because this form has the most bulk and it's at just the cost of 1 speed stat. Since speed isn't very necessary on Pumpkaboo, you do want to increase your bulk. The added bulk will make Pumpkaboo much safer as a Drilbur counter and it'll also be helpful to take more hits from your opponent.

Stat Comparisons:
Pumpkaboo: 49 / 66 / 70 / 44 / 55 / 51
Pumpkaboo-Super: 59 / 66 / 70 / 44 /55 / 41

EVs: 44 HP / 148 Atk / 116 Def / 156 SpD / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak
- Bullet Seed
- Leech Seed

For Mienfoo, i think the EV spread should be 196 Def / 76 SpD / 236 Spe with a Jolly Nature. If you want to use Acrobatics Mienfoo like Jac said, Mienfoo will benefit from this spread more than your current one because it can speed tie with other Mienfoo and hit Eviolite numbers.

Anyway, nice team! Good luck in your future battles fren! :)
It was Pumpkaboo-Super, it was a technicall error

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hi
I guess this got overlooked previously, but Hippopotas would probably be better off with a spread of 132 HP / 20 Atk / 212 Def / 100 SpD / 20 Spe; its physical bulk isn't lowered drastically by this change but it hits an eviolite number in its special defense so magnemite in particular will have noticeably more trouble breaking through it.
Pumpkaboo-super is also probably best off with an EV spread of 204 HP / 116 Def / 156 SpD / 28 Spe to hit Eviolite numbers. Maximum HP is necessary to most notably avoid the 2HKO from defensive Staryu's Ice Beam.
I don't think Acrobatics is optimal on this Mienfoo because it's probably not going to do all that much to Timburr either, since with the rise in popularity of Acrobatics, Timburr is probably going to be much more wary of Knocking Mienfoo off. Archen alone isn't really enough to handle Ponyta because Ponyta will pretty much always go for the burn, and Wild Charge 2HKOs Archen after Stealth Rock anyway, which is problematic because Archen will likely take sr damage trying to Defog it away, so Stone Edge to get some surprise damage on it will force it to spend several turns trying to recover its health instead, rendering it much easier to handle. BU Timburr will definitely be problematic but it'll probably have trouble finding the opportunity to set up until quite late in the game thanks to hippo, at which point it'll hopefully be weakened enough to be dealt with.
This is a strong team, though. Good work, and good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)